Kevin Hart @ 2013 NBA All Star TNT Halftime Show

My god did your parents love you as a child?

why? because I wasn't amused by forced attempts at humor that weren't that humorous? Sounds more like you're insecure that someone might dare disagree with your point of view.

Last edited:
Everyone has to say "2x celebrity game mvp" when they see kevin hart. thats funny! Kevin hart got funnies!!

my dude kenny is gonna have self-esteem issues for the rest of the year
laugh.gif
roll.gif

kevin hart tries too hard. dude is corny to me. His new show on BET.. i tried man but :stoneface: his celebrity game commentary when he mic'd up :stoneface:

The joke about if Kenny smiles one more time his lips will bleed is probably top 5 funniest things I've ever heard man lmfao
I was doubled over and wheezing :rofl:

NT stays overhyping these old *** dudes. Barkley is the only legit funny one. Rest are corny as hell.
Nah C Webb is a damn fool, look up his clips from when he was on NBA TV with Gary Payton

Last edited:
Man with or without Kevin Hart, this was straight barbershop talk, TNT crew always has me rollin

The joke about if Kenny smiles one more time his lips will bleed is probably top 5 funniest things I've ever heard man lmfao
It was funny too.  "Don't smile too fast, Kenny, your lips might bleed."   <--- Had me going!!!

It was funny too.  "Don't smile too fast, Kenny, your lips might bleed."   <--- Had me going!!!
Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic  

remind me how much I miss our HS roastings
frown.gif
This. Lunch time was all laughs. Sometimes it carried over into class until we got kicked out.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I told this ***** in 8th grade he had a retractable hairline...

the teacher aint eem send me out cuz he has laughing as hard as everybody else
pimp.gif

Those were the days

murdered Kenny at the end. dudes missing the humor couldn't have ever participated in a roast session.

Back
Top Bottom