Kevin Hart @ 2013 NBA All Star TNT Halftime Show

the bit was funny only if you saw the slam dunk competition the night before and how Kenny and Chuck kept ripping on Kevin Hart's height (and then previously Karl Malone calling out Chuck at half time of the Team Chuck vs Team Shaq game on how he used to store vaseline in his navel during games so he had something to keep his lips moist).

once you already knew those jokes, it was easy to laugh at Kevin Hart roasting Chuck and Kenny during half-time.

Last edited:
The joke about if Kenny smiles one more time his lips will bleed is probably top 5 funniest things I've ever heard man lmfao

"Look, look he's uncomfortably drinking water"

:rofl: :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

When he told Charles that he showed his abs and another piece of fat popped out :rofl:

He was killing them during half time!

When i see dudes on nt say certain **** not funny like this, i sometimes question myself until i see the type of comedy they like posted 
sick.gif
 That halftime show brought back too many memories of high school or jus a day in the old hood roastin wit my boys

When i see dudes on nt say certain **** not funny like this, i sometimes question myself until i see the type of comedy they like posted 
sick.gif

That halftime show brought back too many memories of high school or jus a day in the old hood roastin wit my boys

This!

That was classic man. Love TNT for doing that

Back
Top Bottom