Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so everyone who likes this meme is a fan of the Kardashians and cardi b? :rofl:

Majority of millennials, Gen-Y, etc…. Worship the Kardashians, Watch shows like real housewives, etc. so YES!

The average 16-37 year old female worships and admires women like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, the Kardashian sisters and those women on Real Housewives.

If I’m lying, I’m flying.

Majority of millennials, Gen-Y, etc…. Worship the Kardashians, Watch shows like real housewives, etc. so YES!

The average 16-37 year old female worships and admires women like Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, the Kardashian sisters and those women on Real Housewives.

Well I'm telling you right now a bunch of millennials are full grown men and women who do not listen to cardi b and have never seen an episode of the Kardashians. I feel like you're reaching here and using this as an excuse to express your vendetta against cards b and the kardashians. :rofl:

Well I'm telling you right now a bunch of millennials are full grown men and women who do not listen to cardi b and have never seen an episode of the Kardashians. I feel like you're reaching here and using this as an excuse to express your vendetta against cards b and the kardashians. :rofl:

You posted a MEME bruh. So, what does that say about you? You’re being raised by memes. :lol: :lol: That’s society’s problem. People literally have no social skills. Sit behind a desktop or computer but have alllll these opinions and have no life skills or experience to back it up.

That’s my point. People have no credentials but swear up and down that they know what’s best for other people.

We just a post earlier in this thread of a “certified” therapist who’s promoting obesity. A person who I presume is college is educated. That’s an awful message. It’s really the blind leading the blind.

I’ve always said women who bash men might as well become lesbians. And vice versa with Men. People who constantly bash and criticize the opposite sex might as well just switch sides. It’s a tired argument.

Complaining about the opposite sex is not going to fix your problems :lol: :lol:

I don’t mind being fans of cardi or nicki, cause at least they got talent

Worshipping is something else

But kardashians or any of them other shh is an abomination

You posted a MEME bruh. So, what does that say about you? You’re being raised by memes. :lol: :lol: That’s society’s problem. People literally have no social skills. Sit behind a desktop or computer but have alllll these opinions and have no life skills or experience to back it up.

That’s my point. People have no credentials but swear up and down that they know what’s best for other people.

We just a post earlier in this thread of a “certified” therapist who’s promoting obesity. A person who I presume is college is educated. That’s an awful message. It’s really the blind leading the blind.

I’ve always said women who bash men might as well become lesbians. And vice versa with Men. People who constantly bash and criticize the opposite sex might as well just switch sides. It’s a tired argument.

Complaining about the opposite sex is not going to fix your problems :lol: :lol:

Oh we are not doing memes on the internet now cause I offended your daddy? :rofl:

I don’t mind being fans of cardi or nicki, cause at least they got talent

Worshipping is something else

But kardashians or any of them other shh is an abomination

I personally don't know anyone who "worships" either. It's just entertainment. Not my cup of tea but I'm ok with others listening to or watching them.

Last edited:
i expected some women to put salt in the game once Kevin passed but not 50 year old black men.

I thought jay told us grown men shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait.

i checked out a few minutes of tommy sotomyor, jason whitlock and boyce watkins over the weekend discussing Kevin. Wish i didn't do that.

Tommy spent his time telling everybody Kevin stole his swag, Whitlock and some old black dude he call his uncle said that because kevin was piping down some young thing (allegedly) before he passed he wasn't practicing what he was preaching in terms of being a high value man. I'm thinking to myself wasn't rick pitino piping down some young thing in a restaurant a few years back. Hugh Hefner and Bob Barker were running in and out of young women until they died. Where was the hate on them? If I'm single, in my mid 50's and can pull baddies with no strings attached why wouldn't I smash.

Boyce Watkins leveraged Kevin's death to promote marriage and talk about his marriage. Boyce, don't no body want your wife but you.

The hate Kevin is getting from old negroes is baffling. Them dudes wish they could have access to the kind of women Kevin was knocking down.

Don't be shocked if all of Kevin's "friends" start doing interviews. I can see Vlad TV lining them up as we speak.

From Kevin making his own videos, to coming on others platforms to talk, to youtubers making reaction videos, this dude really carved a lane for a lot of people to eat.

What i'm seeing is just nasty.

Women and men were throwing more than salt and doing videos/interviews before he passed so the fact that some seem to be taken back a what's going is mind boggling. Some of yall too old to/been online too long be surprised by anything like this. Especially with the cynicism you view everything else with.

Watching Jason Whitlock in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty-two!?!

1652077337841.gif

I’ve yet to see a good looking woman happy he died.

Exactly. The ones upset are just telling on themselves.

And him being dead isn't going to make them anymore desirable.

When you spent 6 hours getting your hair done that week, but not 6 hours on your body.....

Women and men were throwing more than salt and doing videos/interviews before he passed so the fact that some seem to be taken back a what's going is mind boggling. Some of yall too old to/been online too long be surprised by anything like this. Especially with the cynicism you view everything else with.

To add to this, 95% of the vitriol is really meant for KS fans. He can’t read any of this **** so it’s not like he feel some type of way…but those women know male KS fans will :lol: :smh:

We do it in the NBA thread everyday. Attacks on certain stars are really meant to piss of the fans of those guys.

Most women I have talked to in the real world basically feel his delivery is the only issue.
They generally found no fault in women being forced to take a realistic approach to what they are worth asking for from a dude.

But the internet will have you thinking all black women hated dude.

Now we're going to have even more KS offshoots like those F&F dweebs. I could tolerate Kevin's clips because he was actually funny and stood on his points. People know there is a gap in the market to get some money and internet clout.

Now we're going to have even more KS offshoots like those F&F dweebs. I could tolerate Kevin's clips because he was actually funny and stood on his points. People know there is a gap in the market to get some money and internet clout.

I had to google who you were referring to and them to dudes is exactly who I was thinking of reading your response

Every clip I see of them dudes, is them getting roasted.. Like the Brittany renner interview or whatever

It’s only the CNA’s doing that. They let their boyfriend drive the Altima around town while she’s at work.

That can’t be the baseline for all black relations though
My homeboy sister is a nurse .. she got 2 kids 2 baby daddies and she supported boffum. Now she stuck with a loser and a Altima... 😂

But KS has even been on Fresh and Fit's show
You have Alpha Male Strategies who more so talks to men and give them game
You have Mediocre Turorials
You have The Roommates podcasts
You have the Lead Attorney
These are all people KS has collab'd with

Their voices just arent as loud as KS was

But KS has even been on Fresh and Fit's show
You have Alpha Male Strategies who more so talks to men and give them game
You have Mediocre Turorials
You have The Roommates podcasts
You have the Lead Attorney
These are all people KS has collab'd with

Their voices just arent as loud as KS was

I only know of F&F from Twitter and it's always them looking like bozos.

And you're using this thread as an excuse to post your average at best meme's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom