Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I got a homie who in the midst of trying to do that stepdad **** rn off a girl bruh did not even know before the pandemic :lol:

Dude be complaining and IDK what to tell him. i just change the subject

Man I got a homie who in the midst of trying to do that stepdad **** rn off a girl bruh did not even know before the pandemic :lol:

Dude be complaining and IDK what to tell him. i just change the subject

See this kinda sucks though, men we don't no real support system. If it was his wife the girls and her would've flown outta town and they would have had a blast as well as run down the list of his replacements. We get "FDB" and shut the **** up.

Kevin Samuels must have been talking that gospel, just came from the barbershop and everybody in that joint was acting like they lost a blood brother. I didn’t know he stayed in Atlanta, rip. Clout is a disgusting drug, all these bitter folks getting their licks in now when he can’t clap back.

i think his i remember his rationale was something like his clientele was this ‘high value man’ so his message was catering & tailoring to speaking on behalf of that demographic of man; which many women seem to seeking…the reality is things are much different in the dating market these days and the women i’ve seen on his shows, including the younger ladies, were mostly seeking a lifestyle…which a younger man would not be able provide.

for sure there are pros & cons related to the various strategies men & women take in regards to intersexual dynamics & relationship. depending on the goal, what one values, & the tolerance for risk, which men tend to be more risk tolerant & women more risk adverse especially in youth, some strategies have more appeal depending on where someone is in life.

there is just way too much noise in the sexual market now in terms of information, a myriad of mirage options, & the fairy tales that both men & women believe in terms of how things are ‘supposed’ to work. that was part of the appeal of someone like samuels, altho speaking to what is perhaps a very specific subset of men that could actually execute on the ‘high value man’ thing, resonated on some level (be it applause or vitriol) with the both men & women.

i think youre right about the demographic he was trying to reach. it may be a chronically online type of thing or just anecdotal to what ive seen but I do think there are non "high value men" that take his and other redpill ideology and use it as an excuse to be problematic. but i can acknowledge that i'm on the outside looking in. I wouldn't have clue about what its like dating today other than the fact that our friends that are single seem to be perpetually single, both male and female.

me personally im always going to recommend finding someone to build with early. doesnt seem to be much going on in these streets these days regardless of how much you make.

Man life is crazy. Cancer survivor and dead at 56.
RIP

Dudes success is a text book example of why you can't suppress broadly shared ideas.

it has become verboten in the media and culture for men to express a desire
for women of a certain size,
women without children or women who cook ect
it's even kind of taboo to suggest that men and women are different

smart men will learn all the speech norms and will say the "correct" thing in public
...but in private...

Chris Evans will flirt with Lizzo in public,
but you look at the women he chooses for himself and...they don't look like Lizzo

and I think that misleads and confuses a lot women
they think that men want what they want in a partner, when that just simply isn't true.

obviously he put a lot of performative sauce on it, and sometimes it tilted into misogyny.

but take that all away his central claims were broadly true and accurate
and most women would do well to heed his advice.

i think youre right about the demographic he was trying to reach. it may be a chronically online type of thing or just anecdotal to what ive seen but I do think there are non "high value men" that take his and other redpill ideology and use it as an excuse to be problematic. but i can acknowledge that i'm on the outside looking in. I wouldn't have clue about what its like dating today other than the fact that our friends that are single seem to be perpetually single, both male and female.

me personally im always going to recommend finding someone to build with early. doesnt seem to be much going on in these streets these days regardless of how much you make.

i just think the broader appeal & reach of the ‘high value’ ideal(s) outside of those that would ‘fit the description’ is that it speaks to the reality of the both overly aspirational aspirations & the frustrating frustrations of a lot of people (men & women) generally today, dating & mate selection in the real world does not really fit as neatly as the narrative told to most would suggest.

this is reflected by the us being supposedly the most single & unattached society in generations, our expectations are exceedingly outpacing the reality of the really viable available options

I really liked how his message was for liberals and scums as well. Libs want handouts and free stuff when da hard workers don't want any of that.

This is why he was needed to combat stupid ish like this

People said **** working on their mental health/accepting or improving themselves, let’s just start making up terms to call anyone who don’t indulge in my delusion :rofl:

Kinda Genius tbh. Wonder if it would work if “we” (black people) tried it….

Man life is crazy. Cancer survivor and dead at 56.
RIP

Dudes success is a text book example of why you can't suppress broadly shared ideas.

it has become verboten in the media and culture for men to express a desire
for women of a certain size,
women without children or women who cook ect
it's even kind of taboo to suggest that men and women are different

smart men will learn all the speech norms and will say the "correct" thing in public
...but in private...

Chris Evans will flirt with Lizzo in public,
but you look at the women he chooses for himself and...they don't look like Lizzo

and I think that misleads and confuses a lot women
they think that men want what they want in a partner, when that just simply isn't true.

obviously he put a lot of performative sauce on it, and sometimes it tilted into misogyny.

but take that all away his central claims were broadly true and accurate
and most women would do well to heed his advice.
Very well said.
And yes, men can't have any preferences without being ridiculed.

It's funny how women can say what a man should do, but the moment we say what a woman should do, we get labeled and shunned. That let's you know who's really running society.
"That's a man's job" is said with ease.
"That's a woman's job" would get you cancelled.

I’d argue this is going to make Kevin even bigger

I cant stunt I think da opposite. This aint like when a musician dies and they can pump out hella unreleased verses/albums n what not. For a person in that career its dependent on pumping out content non stop and that aint gon be happening no more. Probably wont even be mentioned any more in a month or two. All in all Im glad he was able to get the exposure. His short time that he had in the limelight lotta people dont get ever in a liftetime. RIP that man.

What’s off-putting about being blunt about something that’s true? America is the most entitle and narcissistic country on this planet.

The truth is the truth. No matter how it’s said.

Being coddled is detrimental to society. It does not compare people for the realities of the real world….
It's off putting to people bc it comes across as rude. this is a country that worships pleasure and decadence and blunt words aren't pleasurable. There's a little song and dance that's expected before getting to the point here.

Yeah, by the end of the year KS will be forgotten. People die so often these days its almost like we're waiting for who's next among the who's who to kick the bucket.

It's off putting to people bc it comes across as rude. this is a country that worships pleasure and decadence and blunt words aren't pleasurable. There's a little song and dance that's expected before getting to the point here.

Which is exactly why it continues to go downhill…

America is the rudest place on earth, so how can it be deemed rude to keep it real? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Constantly lying to men and women, and vice versa and pampering people is exactly why we are here. Being mislead in a “nice, soft” way is just as worse as calling something rude.

Either way, it needed to be addressed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom