Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there's unreleased collab videos if they get released they will do numbers

People use his name to insult guys and podcasters that isn't going anywhere.

This energy alone will keep his name going online.

I'm sure there's unreleased collab videos if they get released they will do numbers

This tweet is wild knowing that most of his audience that kept him popping was women :lol:. Just coming out of nowhere with random **** she been had on her mind :lol:

People are really running with the narrative that his content was misogynistic.....

Lord man...people need to quit.
I'm not agreeing that it is, but if you edit his content a certain way with no context, I definitely see how it can be seen that way. And most people probably saw those edited versions.
He really was just a mirror of society. A woman's weight, dress size, number of children matter. It just sounds harsh when said a certain way.

That doesnt make sense. He literally has stated that Kelly Rowland looks better to him than Beyonce

Yeah, by the end of the year KS will be forgotten. People die so often these days its almost like we're waiting for who's next among the who's who to kick the bucket.
Nah. This man's work is chronicled on youtube for the past 4 years. All those men who supported him are not just gonna go away and forget about him. Someone else is going to take up his mantle and continue the work he started. These women think men are gonna go back into their shells and continue to keep quiet. Those days are over. The genie is already out the bottle.

Nah. This man's work is chronicled on youtube for the past 4 years. All those men who supported him are not just gonna go away and forget about him. Someone else is going to take up his mantle and continue the work he started. These women think men are gonna go back into their shells and continue to keep quiet. Those days are over. The genie is already out the bottle.

This is a lil cultish (and your last sentence reads incel-talk). He was a solid dude….with an overall good message (once you weigh it out) but my man, step back a moment :lol:. Kevin Samuels would NOT want you to take THAT approach. That ain’t a HVM.

The discussion ain’t even about what Kevin Samuels was saying anymore. I’m not feeling the direction this is going..

I find it funny when things become so progressive...they become racist / sexist.

Take "Karen" for example, 99% of Karen jokes, are essentially misogynistic stereotypes about women
but if you frame it as "ugh white women" suddenly it's cool progressive. :lol:

the same thing has basically happened to cishet male gender identity.

basically you can **** on anything vaguely related to stereotypical straight male gender identity.
and bonus points if you pathologize it.

Men prefer smaller women?
"the AUDACITY of a straight white man!!!"

men are less emotional?
"men would rather do xyz than go to therapy LMAO"

you want a woman to be feminine and nice?
"small **** energy!!!"

if you took any of other genders broad stereotypes and pathologized them like this in public
you would be exiled from polite socitey. :lol:

This is a lil cultish (and your last sentence reads incel-talk). He was a solid dude….with an overall good message (once you weigh it out) but my man, step back a moment :lol:. Kevin Samuels would NOT want you to take THAT approach. That ain’t a HVM.

The discussion ain’t even about what Kevin Samuels was saying anymore. I’m not feeling the direction this is going..
Cultish? Make no mistake about it, we at war with these women!........nah, i'm just joking. You right, that did come off as cultish. I only respond like that because it seems we are constantly at war with black women for recognition. I guess my comment was aimed at the women out there celebrating his death.

for the record tho

please nobody mistake me,
feminism has plenty of valuable insights and criticisms to offer the world
and the patriarchy is a real thing.

but imo there is a difference between real feminism
and a narcissistic "empowerment" culture that uses feminism to justify goofy ideas.

Somebody please help me understand how he was hated for being arguably misogynistic but rappers are adored for being proudly misogynistic. Is it because their words rhyme? I legitimately don't understand this.

Because it challenged the narcissism of empowerment culture.

Empowerment culture tells you how you feel matters more than the material reality of the world around you.

And the world needs to capitulate to that feeling.

If you feel sexy you are sexy.

If someone says you aren't
well they are wrong all of society needs to change to validate that feeling.

If you love your career and your degree, well men also need love it just as much as you.

Those who don't are morally compromised agents of the patriarchy and must be eradicated blah blah blah

if you love your child you had with a dead beat father
single men must also love and support that child as they would their own flesh and bood

and if they don't...

Somebody please help me understand how he was hated for being arguably misogynistic but rappers are adored for being proudly misogynistic. Is it because their words rhyme? I legitimately don't understand this.

I posed this question to a woman earlier and got left on read :lol:

***** turn into a Magic City starter whenever "Freak ****" come on....but then also "black men hate black women" :lol::smh:

I posed this question to a woman earlier and got left on read :lol:

***** turn into a Magic City starter whenever "Freak ****" come on....but then also "black men hate black women" :lol::smh:

:lol:

Yo, me and my girl have this discussion all the time. It’s actually a pretty good discussion.

I think we’ll adjusted women see it as them being versatile and in control. It really does not have to be one or the other. And humans are a lot more complex than that.

As men, we have our own hypocrisy in the very same vain. I know I do for sure. And I’m ok with that

Kevin being misogynistic is a reach.

What he said might’ve hurt your feelings but to say misogynistic is jumping through hoops.

Dating as a whole is extremely discriminatory. Whether people want to admit it or not.

Kevin being misogynistic is a reach.

What he said might’ve hurt your feelings but to say misogynistic is jumping through hoops.

he's def said some stuff that a fair minded person could interpret as misogynistic

but that accuracy of that label doesn't matter to these people.
the way our culture works right now, if you can find a way to say someone is, misogynistic, racist, transphobic...

it means everything else they have ever said on just about any other subject is now invalid.

it's a nasty game.
they turned the struggle for justice and equality into office politics

and I get why empowerments culture exists.

socitey does **** on women, fat people, black people ect and try to make the feel less than
so i get wanting to fight back against that

but at some point it goes to far, it's become like hotep ideology for women.

he's def said some stuff that a fair minded person could interpret as misogynistic

but that accuracy of that label doesn't matter to these people.
the way our culture works right now, if you can find a way to say someone is, misogynistic, racist, transphobic...

it means everything else they have ever said on just about any other subject is now invalid.

it's a nasty game.
they turned the struggle for justice and equality into office politics

On the FLIPSIDE, are culture also has documented images and online discord of those same people who are critical or want to cancel people.

That’s what makes current society great. If you’re out here trying to get people out the paint, you better be squeaky clean yourself. And nobody is squeaky clean….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom