Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing a trivial side point.

Let it go.

That's how the last KS thread hot hijacked.

I hear ya. Not trying to get the thread hijacked or anything like that but folks have a tendency to apply certain words to Kevin like he “knocked Beyoncé” or he’s “misogynistic” and then when you ask folks for signs of proof or receipts they provide NOTHING. We’ll keep it moving for now though.

It only applies to the ones his comments actually applied to. The ones who are fat and unattractive and feel they deserve a man because they exist. You don't have yourself together either physically or mentally, but you deserve a good looking, educated man with money who only wants you.

You think the chicks with men or have their stuff together care about his comments?

He made comments about men who didn't have their **** together also. You didn't see men crying and whining.

Kevin Samuels not existing isn't going to change their reality.

You’re missing the key factor in this.

It’s ok to tell men the truth and if they’re a bum with no job living with their moms they won’t get any play.

You can’t tell women the truth. Every woman is beautiful and deserves any man she wants. That’s what they’ve been told, if you go against it. You’re a misogynist.

Very well said.
And yes, men can't have any preferences without being ridiculed.

It's funny how women can say what a man should do, but the moment we say what a woman should do, we get labeled and shunned. That let's you know who's really running society.
"That's a man's job" is said with ease.
"That's a woman's job" would get you cancelled.
This only applies to the black community

White conservative males still run the US

Kevin strategically gave beyonce a 8 and kelly rowland a 10 cause he knew triggering beyonce fan base will get women to react to the type of content he put out on youtube.
catch and bait,.
that man knows beyonce is a 10.

the man used numbers and stats, not always feelings or emotions.

You’re missing the key factor in this.

It’s ok to tell men the truth and if they’re a bum with no job living with their moms they won’t get any play.

You can’t tell women the truth. Every woman is beautiful and deserves any man she wants. That’s what they’ve been told, if you go against it. You’re a misogynist.

but society does all of this.. not sure of the actual need for any of it to be actual said

I get if you got issues and seeing a phycologist or psychiatrist or counselor of some sort

But the beauty and fashion industries prey and financial benefit off of the insecurities of women and men

and while those women may believe a particular thing, actual real life is a whole other story.. Why would they be talking to Kevin Samuels about what they deserved if they were actually able to go out and get it

jlo don’t gotta call up someone for the entertainment of others to worry about finding someone else ready to get married to her.. and if that one don’t work out, she won’t have an issue finding someone else

but society does all of this.. not sure of the actual need for any of it to be actual said

I get if you got issues and seeing a phycologist or psychiatrist or counselor of some sort

But the beauty and fashion industries prey and financial benefit off of the insecurities of women and men

and while those women may believe a particular thing, actual real life is a whole other story.. Why would they be talking to Kevin Samuels about what they deserved if they were actually able to go out and get it

jlo don’t gotta call up someone for the entertainment of others to worry about finding someone else ready to get married to her.. and if that one don’t work out, she won’t have an issue finding someone else

Dating as a whole is a billion dollar industry. It’s also discriminatory. No matter what happens there will be people without partners who want partners. This gap is going to create a market for sex workers, dating apps, relationship gurus etc etc.

Asking “why” it needed to be said is ignoring the common factor that makes the world go round which is money.

EYE don’t know why they would go on Samuels show for him to tell those things. Unless they genuinely felt he could help
them. It’s clearly a market for Samuels’ content. However comparing a celebrity like Jlo to an average person is a reach.

Dating as a whole is a billion dollar industry. It’s also discriminatory. No matter what happens there will be people without partners who want partners. This gap is going to create a market for sex workers, dating apps, relationship gurus etc etc.

Asking “why” it needed to be said is ignoring the common factor that makes the world go round which is money.

EYE don’t know why they would go on Samuels show for him to tell those things. Unless they genuinely felt he could help
them. It’s clearly a market for Samuels’ content. However comparing a celebrity like Jlo to an average person is a reach.

my only point with jlo, is the number of times she has been married and/or engaged and has kids.. if not for her fame, she would get roasted in similar circumstances as some of these viral clips

but youre right, there is a crap ton of money in all of it.. I don’t get why people would actual go these routes for legit advice or help.. I get looking for entertainment or if youre trying get some sort of fame out of it

but legit help, I don’t understand.. you must have seen the show or clips of the show, you must have some idea how what you got to say will be used

just like if you’re watching or going on springer or Maury, you gotta know what you’re signing up for or the type of entertainment you’re looking for

but I just wonder what actual help these people expect.. but that’s why I don’t watch.. but that’s also why I don’t watch SAS or skip, because I don’t find that shh entertaining

This gotta be the most unique RIP thread I've seen in a minute
Might be the first RIP thread to get locked

8CBFE80B-A665-4C0B-9098-1E3753BC46E1.gif

8/10 is a B and a B- most places

what about Beyoncé makes her a B?

i dont really care.. but as I said, I assume he is talking about certain folks to drive clicks.. And it went viral to some degree, cause otherwise I wouldn’t have seen it

for any of those people he’s taking to I assume their problems are a whole lot bigger than talking to him and however many people getting laughs off of the situation

Strip away alllllll the makeup… the wigs, etc. and she’s an 8

Y’all need to remember that the MAJORITY of these women are wearing tons of makeup and don’t even wear their natural hair. That’s not natural beauty.

It’s an important aspect that needs to be understood. Strip away all the bells and whistles and a lot these women aren’t what they appear.

A large sum of these ladies don’t wake up looking like the images they display in a public setting :lol: :lol:

Beyoncé being an 8 is plausible. Let’s see how she looks without the weave or makeup

Last edited:
Strip away alllllll the makeup… the wigs, etc. and she’s an 8

Pretty, in great shape, extremely talented and extemely successful

I get if you say she’s not your type

But a B- is asking a lot with all she got going

His rating was strictly physical no makeup. 8 is a good rating.

You're adding your own criteria.

We’ve seen pics of Beyoncé without makeup, still a pretty girl.. still a nice body

But everything I said is about her, the person

If Kevin samuels often spoke of high value men, how is Beyoncé talent and success not relevant?

Pretty, in great shape, extremely talented and extemely successful

I get if you say she’s not your type

But a B- is asking a lot with all she got going

Have you ever seen Beyoncé without makeup? Me and you both are from tropical areas. You’re Bahamian, you’ve seen plenty fine women. You’ve been in Florida. I know for a fact you’ve seen just as many beautiful women as me.

Take the makeup and wig off Beyoncé and let’s truly determine it.

We are talking about looks. Physique and body. Not her finances.

We’ve seen pics of Beyoncé without makeup, still a pretty girl.. still a nice body

But everything I said is about her, the person

If Kevin samuels often spoke of high value men, how is Beyoncé talent and success not relevant?

His rating was based of LOOKS. In totality, of course she’s a 10.

Take the wig and makeup off and let’s really judge her

Have you ever seen Beyoncé without makeup? Me and you both are from tropical areas. You’re Bahamian, you’ve seen plenty fine women. You’ve been in Florida. I know for a fact you’ve seen just as many beautiful women as me.

Take the makeup and wig off Beyoncé and let’s truly determine it.

We are talking about looks. Physique and body. Not her finances.

She has Bahamian blood, she’s been down her a few times

I’ve never seen her in person, but i know couple dudes who have and they’ve all said she’s prettier in person.. and that’s her hanging out at a hotel so in a bikini and shh

I’ve personally seen some female celebs who look rough as hell in person.. or actors or rappers who are small as hell

But I take the premise that certain dudes are only really going consider certain women.. but same goes for women too, like Beyoncé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom