Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I get why empowerments culture exists.

socitey does **** on women, fat people, black people ect and try to make the feel less than
so i get wanting to fight back against that

but at some point it goes to far, it's become like hotep ideology for women.

Empowerment culture is a farce. These new age therapist, life coaches, relationship counselors, etc are just out here to make money and capitalize off gullible people.

As American capitalism always does, people are now trying to capitalize off the heighten awareness of mental illness and emotioal instability. It’s all a game bruh. These people strictly looking for a buck.

I posed this question to a woman earlier and got left on read :lol:

***** turn into a Magic City starter whenever "Freak ****" come on....but then also "black men hate black women" :lol::smh:
Somebody please help me understand how he was hated for being arguably misogynistic but rappers are adored for being proudly misogynistic. Is it because their words rhyme? I legitimately don't understand this.

:lol:

Because it challenged the narcissism of empowerment culture.

Empowerment culture tells you how you feel matters more than the material reality of the world around you.

And the world needs to capitulate to that feeling.

If you feel sexy you are sexy.

If someone says you aren't
well they are wrong all of society needs to change to validate that feeling.

If you love your career and your degree, well men also need love it just as much as you.

Those who don't are morally compromised agents of the patriarchy and must be eradicated blah blah blah

if you love your child you had with a dead beat father
single men must also love and support that child as they would their own flesh and bood

and if they don't...

‘empowerment culture?’ i guess if you want to call it that but i think it is a natural progression of the expansion freedom of choice & expression along with the corresponding loosening of criticism & norms as a correction to what many felt was too restrictive and lacking in empathy…

42655636-C717-4C82-B97C-CC1E7EBB5C5E.png

I don’t know why this got me dying

Rip to dude..

he had some entertaining moments, but was always surprised people took him seriously as if they were legit getting life lessons from dude

I just assumed most folks knew what it was with dude.. like the jerry springer show or the Maury show

figured he found a lane sort of like joe rogan or any of these Fox News folks who say shh because they know there is an audience for it and there is money to be made

But what another person or people find attractive will never really really surprised me.. the Kardashians made all that money and still do.. and people magazine once named nick nolte its sexiest man

Godfather, I want to thank you for your advocacy on behalf of black men.

The best way we can honor this brotha is to compete. Kevin would always say we (black men) are just as smart and as capable as anyone else. Not that I needed it but it sure doesn't hurt to have an OG give you some reassurance/confidence as we navigate our professional careers.

One of the most impressive things about Kevin is that right before our eyes he built one on the biggest youtube followings. I remember when I subscribed he was around 400k and for that brotha to have over 1.4 million subscribers is commendable.

I heard that all his videos combined generated over 300 million views. That's crazy.

I tip my hat to you Mr. Samuels. Job well done.

I think he tried that in his earlier days but it never took. Maybe younger dudes who need this sort of thing prefer a certain "aesthetic" vs older men?
The reason most of his commentary centered around age gap relationships is that the women that called in primarily wanted a "high value men". Kevin's response to those women was that most men don't hit their peak earning potential until early 40's to mid 50's. He also let those women know how rare those men are and what those women had to do to get those kind of men.

In short, women (black women for the most part) believe that a cute face and a fat *** is enough to garner that type of man. They essentially wanted to leverage their physical assets in exchange for a man's financial assets.

Kevin pretty much told these delusional women a cute face and a fat *** would make you the side woman but not the main woman and they got mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom