Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvA660qVoAAjrO5.jpeg
That’s a bicep workout during missionary

Rip to dude..

he had some entertaining moments, but was always surprised people took him seriously as if they were legit getting life lessons from dude

I just assumed most folks knew what it was with dude.. like the jerry springer show or the Maury show

figured he found a lane sort of like joe rogan or any of these Fox News folks who say shh because they know there is an audience for it and there is money to be made

But what another person or people find attractive will never really really surprised me.. the Kardashians made all that money and still do.. and people magazine once named nick nolte its sexiest man

Interesting comparisons.

BW losing stripes like a mf off of how they reacting to this SMH ..you would’ve thought he was a damn Black Ted Bundy the way they’re talking

Shut the french toast!

I enjoyed his take on multiple issues which he dicussed in his YT videos, though i didnt really see eye to eye on some of em.

I assume there are a decent amount of personalities out there that don’t really care or actually act like they do with a particular persona

They see the opportunity to capitalize and milk it

I agree.

Just wondering what gives you the impression he falls into either one of those categories?

I'm not saying he does or doesn't but just wondering why you feel he does.

I agree.

Just wondering what gives you the impression he falls into either one of those categories?

I'm not saying he does or doesn't but just wondering why you feel he does.

remembered listening to some of his older stuff, like on fragrances

and just felt like whenever I saw a recent clip of him, he found topics that gave him a higher profile and he leaned in on it

im not saying he’s tucker.. but tucker is a great example of it, he was at CNN and wasnt anywhere near as absurd and offensive as he is now.. but he has been rewarded by that audience for being as absurd as he currently is.. this a dude who comes from a wealthy family

I think Samuel profile grew and he found an audience saying and going at certain people, he found a niche and went with it.. jerry springer and Maury are other examples of that

The thing that exemplifies my point about Kevin Samuel is whenever he would rate certain women

he has to be aware that he’ll get a reaction from people by doing so

i get knocking the Kardashians looks because of how obvious the plastic surgery is.. and kim’s butt just looks weird at this point, least to me

or women who clearly got a lot going, like makeup or hair extensions and all that

but if you’re going to knock Beyoncé who has always been naturally pretty and obviously has her own shh going, I don’t get it.. even if she might not be your cup of tea, you have to say by any objective standard she is top of line.. naturally pretty and successful as hell

that doesn’t mean you have to be attracted to her.. Just like you don’t have to be attracted to a family member to understand they are a good looking human being, that doesn’t make you sexual attracted to the person.. but you get if someone is good looking or not

The thing that exemplifies my point about Kevin Samuel is whenever he would rate certain women

i get knocking the Kardashians looks because of how obvious the plastic surgery is.. and kim’s butt just looks weird at this point, least to me

or women who clearly got a lot going, like makeup or hair extensions and all that

but if you’re going to knock Beyoncé who has always been naturally pretty and obviously has her own shh going, I don’t get it.. even if she might not be your cup of tea, you have to say by any objective standard she is top of line.. naturally pretty and successful as hell

that doesn’t mean you have to be attracted to her.. Just like you don’t have to be attracted to a family member to understand they are a good looking human being, that doesn’t make you sexual attracted to the person.. but you get if someone is good looking or not

When or how did he “knock” Beyoncé??

When or how did he “knock” Beyoncé??

im sure google can help find his videos or him talking about rating various women

i only remember the clips of him rating Beyoncé and I think Meg the stallion and saweetie

I just took it as he knew he’d get a reaction and clicks

BW losing stripes like a mf off of how they reacting to this SMH ..you would’ve thought he was a damn Black Ted Bundy the way they’re talking

It only applies to the ones his comments actually applied to. The ones who are fat and unattractive and feel they deserve a man because they exist. You don't have yourself together either physically or mentally, but you deserve a good looking, educated man with money who only wants you.

You think the chicks with men or have their stuff together care about his comments?

He made comments about men who didn't have their **** together also. You didn't see men crying and whining.

Kevin Samuels not existing isn't going to change their reality.

Beyoncé mid

im sure google can help find his videos or him talking about rating various women

i only remember the clips of him rating Beyoncé and I think Meg the stallion and saweetie

He rated Beyoncé a 8……that’s not him knocking Beyoncé. He rates Beyoncé a 8, Kelly Rowland a 9, Rihana a 10, and Saweetie a 6. He’s always been consistent with his rating of those women and women who called into his show. Folks have to watch their word selection around here……..he didn’t “knock” Beyoncé.

So in other words he has Niketalker blood running through his veins because dudes in this chatline say the same type of stuff.

He said that he thinks Kelly is better looking than Beyoncé- don’t see the problem with that. Beauty is subjective.

beauty is very subjective but his argument/rationale was according to some supposedly objective metrics having to do with facial symmetry and such but i never seen anywhere a real breakdown of how he would actually use this to make a judgement on someone…because i’d like to see how rihanna could be a ten just on her face 🤷🏿‍♂️

however it was somewhat irrelevant/moot because of the way he would interrogate women on their own evaluation of their beauty…

never really rated beyoncé just used her as an avatar/benchmark for an above average looking woman (kind of savvy when you think about it to use beyoncé too, he could have used some other celebrity but the almost unassailablity beyoncé kinda puts women in a rough spot to compare themselves to her) naturally without makeup, because of the way he’d ask these women to rate their looks without makeup from 1-10 & they couldn’t use 7 (which i think is a bit of genius) because it really forced a decisiveness and showed how much humility or hubris was on deck.

that methodology of questioning really setup his whole routine quite nicely, if the woman called herself an 8, he could say ‘you think you are on beyonce’s level?’, if the woman said 6 he could go down the path of why should said woman expect an extraordinary outcome given her own life experiences…there were a few occasions where a woman was legitimately very attractive and he would concede, but it seemed to me the main idea of asking women to rate themselves was to gauge their level of self-awareness

So in other words he has Niketalker blood running through his veins because dudes in this chatline say the same type of stuff.

just where we are right now.. that’s why you have people like SAS and skip so popular in sports talk

He rated Beyoncé a 8……that’s not him knocking Beyoncé.

8/10 is a B and a B- most places

what about Beyoncé makes her a B?

i dont really care.. but as I said, I assume he is talking about certain folks to drive clicks.. And it went viral to some degree, cause otherwise I wouldn’t have seen it

for any of those people he’s taking to I assume their problems are a whole lot bigger than talking to him and however many people getting laughs off of the situation

8/10 is a B and a B- most places

what about Beyoncé makes her a B?

i dont really care.. but as I said, I assume he is talking about certain folks to drive clicks.. And it went viral to some degree, cause otherwise I wouldn’t have seen it

for any of those people he’s taking to I assume their problems are a whole lot bigger than talking to him and however many people getting laughs off of the situation

What makes Beyoncé a 8 you ask?? Looks, sexiness, style/dressing. You never answered the question on how he “knocked” Beyoncé though??

What makes Beyoncé a 8 you ask?? Looks, sexiness, style/dressing. You never answered the question on how he “knocked” Beyoncé though??

an 8, is 80% which is a B-

you can go watch his videos if you want to hear him explain why he rated her a B-

i would hope he at least explained that at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom