Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip to dude..

he had some entertaining moments, but was always surprised people took him seriously as if they were legit getting life lessons from dude

I just assumed most folks knew what it was with dude.. like the jerry springer show or the Maury show

figured he found a lane sort of like joe rogan or any of these Fox News folks who say shh because they know there is an audience for it and there is money to be made

I deleted the "ratings" comment you made for a reason. That has been talked about enough.

All of what is left above is what I am referencing.

You see NO issue with having THOSE opinions after not watching his content other than viral CLIPS?

Just as clarification……..when Kevin rated these women he’s rating them from a modeling industry standpoint. That’s why he mentions facial/bone structure and things like that.

I personally believe he always looked at the character of a female as well which is why some folks were shocked that he rated Saweetie a 6, thinking he was basing that strictly off of looks but if you add character into the equation than a 6 is right where she would be at.

nah it, was strictly on the whole idea that of fresh face & natural without makeup, he explained the saweetie rating on buddens’s’s’s podcast and character was not mentioned that i could recall.

samuels, that i saw, never really rated the women but asked them to rate themselves (this would typically be after the woman would talk about her preference for this ‘high value’ dude)…he could agree or object to their own assessment/rating; the saweetie thing was kinda out of pocket, but i don’t really know the context of how he came to give her a rating

This clip was my first intro to Saweetie before I heard her name... if this is a 6 give all the 6s. Wish she would have kept things factory. That was her prime.

People get too hung up on certain words/details ignoring nuance. Taking everything literal like toddlers

I deleted the "ratings" comment you made for a reason. That has been talked about enough.

All of what is left above is what I am referencing.

You see NO issue with having THOSE opinions after not watching his content other than viral CLIPS?

But I did watch some of his content and then I stopped once he started doing more of the vids talking about high value men and talking to women about their relationships and all that

I have no problem with him doing any of that.. or going on no jumper.. or whatever else he felt the need to do to expand his brand

but when I saw the clips, the content didn’t interest me so I didnt watch.. not the end of the world

reading the discussions on his content didn’t really drive me to go and watch it

but that’s why in what you quoted I used the words “figured” and “assumed”, because I’m just going off of exactly what I said and didn’t/don’t really care to get any deeper

I don’t watch SAS or skip outside of clips that pop on social media either

im personally not looking for a high value man, so don’t need the secrets to that mystery

This clip was my first intro to Saweetie before I heard her name... if this is a 6 give all the 6s. Wish she would have kept things factory. That was her prime.

People get too hung up on certain words/details ignoring nuance. Taking everything literal like toddlers

Yea I saw this posted some place before

But I’m not even trying get that deep in an explanation

I get if she might not be your cup of tea.. maybe you’re not into black girls, who knows

But if she’s a 6, good lord I must need to get my eyes checked

I assume you’re saying that knowing people will react

his description of a 6 for a woman was in terms of just in the face (i think most would definitely have her well above average including her total aesthetics) was ‘cute’ he eventually started using the term ‘adjustable 6’ 😂 for saweetie to soften that situation up because he had to know he trippin' just a lil bit.

honestly if one is going to use a scale for rating women, this the one to use 🤣🤣🤣:

5 would be average. 6 would be above average.

He takes 7 off the scale since it would be the answer many would choose.

Gotta remove opinions/feelings from the equation. Trying to apply your logic to someone else's scale.:lol:

Like the woman in the red above most opinions are skewed because of her breast size. She looks good regardless but still. Body composition is the only thing that really separates Beyonce/kelly too (both have plastic surgery rumors so yeah)

What's crazy is the amount of tribute videos about Kevin Samuels that are posted on YouTube. Mostly from men but also includes a good number of women. Dude resonated with a bunch of people and a lot of those people got their start off KS's content

1652020290723.jpg

2 things can be true…without seeing the full context of the statement, him having the opinion/making the observation years ago that bashing women would get more a positive reception/be better received than being critical of his mostly male audience, it doesn’t automatically invalidate the position that eventually led to him getting popular; that people’ s expectations are mismatched for what they ‘qualify’ for…and many aren’t willing to really put in the work necessary to actually compete for what they say they want.

in terms of speaking about intersexual dynamics in dating, it just happens to be the case that women provided more entertaining and thus more popular viewing experience (whether it was men’s applause or women’s incredulity), mostly because women seem to conflate, emotionalize, & personalize so many things in conversation which leads to interesting conflicts…whereas men, who can definitely do all those same things, tend to at least acquiesce to a purely logical argument. there are plenty broke, overweight, unattractive dudes with no game/mouthpiece that are also delusional about their prospects when it comes to women, but that delusion crumbles when confronted with their own reality in conversation…

you can see this contrast play out in the different conversations he had with men v. women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom