KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

^ You're right Vans have always been a classic shoe that enjoyed its moment in the sun and stood the test of time. But what I was talking about and, from what I gather, Harmcity was referring to was this recent of explosion of Vans on every other kids feet who had didn't have anything in their closet without a swoosh or a jumpman until lately.
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

This is what I gathered from part 4, I might leave a comment saying the same thing.

So, you're saying that because a particular shoe becomes popular, then you stop wearing it? Thats just an informed hypebeast, if you ask me. Stop worrying about the next man, and keep to yourself. This entire show is elitist, and you know it.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

nice... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS
EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
So, you're saying that because a particular shoe becomes popular, then you stop wearing it? Thats just an informed hypebeast, if you ask me. Stop worrying about the next man, and keep to yourself. This entire show is elitist, and you know it.
:b
tongue.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY Episode 1
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

FeelMode

Yeah at first...I did say 84 AJ1...yet when I talking about stock exchange I said 94 retros...I was gonna use the OG 1's as an example from what I seen from wdywtd...But stock exchange was a better example...cause it was my first experience with some @#%$ like that...But we will get better as we go along...I appreciate all the love...AND the hate..dislikes and critiques...

peace.. Harmcity out......
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

@#%$ it...............I was going to elaborate because your response was straight out of left field, didn't pertain to what I was referring to............................@#%$ it.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

sneakermane harmcityhustler first off great stuff, the sneaker game has needed something like this for a while, so keep this up. And its good to know yall like all sorts of sneakers not just AJs or hypebeast sneakers, and can actually disagree with some stuff. harmcityhustler, wheres a camera when you need one, especially to take a pic of a clown wearing a shoe around his neck sneakermane, Im like you I try to stay to the left with my style because it soooo much fresher. I rock Kangol not Fitteds, but I still rock OG colorway retro Js.. peace

yo its all good about the 84 comment..

but honestly super producer j has a valid point, one i was going to touch on the first go around but figured eff it.

i honestly feel when someone stops wearing something because it gets to popular then thats reaching a little hard to try and be different.

looks like both yall got ur own sense of style and swag so what the next dude is rockin really shouldnt matter to yall one bit.

i live here in LA where there are a lot of dorky dudes that buy the same kinda sneakers i do, but the way i dress and hold my self always and i mean always sets me apart from them.

but whatever, to each his own and i hope yall keep it up with the youtube videos. be sure to keep us informed when yall drop episode 2.
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

I can't help but look back on The wire when I hear ya'll accents :lol:
laugh.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

Quote:
nah, he said AJ1 84's, then you my man also said you would sell your right arm for a pair of air jordan 84's or something to that extent.

the word retro, not 94 came out of yall mouth at the begining of part 1 episode 1. retro 94 came up when talkin bout dude wit the sneakers around his neck.

yessir thats what i heard
had me saying HUH?

Quote:
looks like both yall got ur own sense of style and swag so what the next dude is rockin really shouldnt matter to yall one bit.
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

love it love it love it you guys need to blast about fake shoes for like 4 or 5 episodes ha ha

episode 7 was my favorite. lmao at harmcity saying so we got 2 and doing that laugh hahah. great stuff guys!
you guys should do more profiles about certain shoes imo...new releases or odler releases and talk about the history of em
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

How dare he talk down on aqua VIII's.
I like my women like I like my Jim Beam- 12 years old, and mixed up in coke.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

good work...yall should stomp a Nationals fitted at the end of each episode :lol:
laugh.gif

I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), portugals (10.5), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

lol. i don't agree with harmcity about the VIIIs but i'm cool with having your own opinion. i mean.. i never ever liked the IVs or XIIIs - not as OGs and certainly not as retros. i understand they're popular but i don't care, i just don't like 'em.

but yo.. my only suggestion is to find a way to put all the episodes together as one longer episode rather than splitting them up every couple minutes.

otherwise, keep doing you. oh.. and sneakermane, it'd be cool if you dropped more knowledge on the clydes. i'm tired of wearing nike all the time.
peace.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

Back
Top Bottom