KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Quote:
Trust me...it was nothin' against d.c. in general...like stated in the vids. I stay shopping in d.c. and got fam there. Whattup Adrian, Dan, Josh, Pat, Jay etc!!!!!
in :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - Power in numbers? Here is the proof...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

^^^^Got the message. No problem at all, Kev. Next weekend sounds GOOD. Let's make it happen!!!!
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 1
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

When's episode 2 coming out?
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

We just wrapped up Episode 2. YES!!!

Should be on youtube.com in a couple of days.

Hope you enjoy Episode 2 as much as the first. Still amazed at the response from Episode 1. :wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 1
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

One thing I noticed in Ep. 1 which I don't think has been brought up yet.

Sneakermane mentions how much he hates recent retro Jordans for their wack colors. He goes on and on in disgust, saying he'd never wear something that wasn't an og color, or something Michael wore. But then in the bonus episode he is super psyched on finding a red & white Baltimore hat. Did Cal Jr. Billy or Cal Sr ever wear red and white hats? Or even aqua hats? It just seems a little hypocritical to me. Not a big thing, surely, but a little skewed, if you ask me.

I suppose it's different if you are repping Baltimore and not the O's. I guess.
NT sales[ GAP Selvedge ]
[color=7A8B8B]HYE? Presents: Dunk Stuffing Guide[/color] | Threadless |KarmaLoop
TEAM FAM

hey u guys should have guest appearances on the show...with that said i will be in the md/va/dc area in a few weeks holla!

Notorious D O M...All you have to do is get here G...You can bet that!

Plenty of people have already signed on to be guest on the show. We always want a different perspective on the sneaker culture other than our own. It'll be great show...cause we'll be havin' a roundtable discussion on the present sneaker scene...Always raw...no holds barred....

Harmcity...Out!!!!!
KICKIN'IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 1If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

^^ its a montrocity lol, yall guys had me rollin on the segment about the fakes
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

NUMBER 2 IS OUT

Did you just put a pair of Military 4s on a @#%$ plate? :rofl:
roll.gif
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

yea number 2 is hott. still think fakes should have been one whole episode. and word of the quality thing. and you said the fire red v's and you held up mars IV just letting you know. also it was great work keep it up.

TEAM [Scrubs]

its out and the best yet..l0l FLIPPIN FAKES!!!

and AJXI i would have to agree .... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

Nice job once again fellas. I think this episode basically summed up the major issues that niketalk has with JB. I understand its a labour of love for you to put these episodes out, so I really hope espn/bet/mtv is listening cause with a little money and some guests this would be awesome. As for the next episode can I suggest one; sneaker boutiques. I personally hate them theyre the cause of hype and high prices.

theres 23 models? Correct me if im wrong, but there are at Jordan XXII

edit. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM iSketch
I don't draw words, i flat out Spell them
PHILA 76ERS
The Future Is Now
Amundson - Byars - Carney - Dalembert - Green - Hill - Hunter - Iguodala
Jones - Korver - Miller - Ollie - Randolph - Ja. Smith -Williams - Young

That was alright...but IMO

Eps. 1 > Eps. 2

But it'll probably get better as you go like with anything else....Keep it up