KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Still funny, let me make an appearance and speak my mind.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

"Kickin' It In The City Episode 2 (part 3)"

Funny as hell. :lol:
laugh.gif
Keep them coming.
Sneakerheads are ugly.

talk about trades. some cats think trading is a good thing some dont. talk about it and shout me out
tom yeung the phi delt.... and talk about how to stay on your game. im tired of other cats caring what i wear and how i wear it. its me and me alone. im not trying to do others im trying to do me. talk about not hating on others game.

TEAM [Scrubs]

did i jus heard sneakermane say playoff 12s while holdin up the blk/red 11s? correct me if iam wrong :nerd:
nerd.gif
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​

yall need to get a little more organized if yall lookin for that paper from espn. :lol:
laugh.gif

You guys keep speaking over each other and sometimes yall are at lost of words.

Great topics, entertaining personalities, and sick shoes. Very appreciated.

Spend a little more time on producing/organizing and yall got a great show!

Sky's the limit for you guys.

DEF APPRECIATED
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

Quote:
You guys keep speaking over each other and sometimes yall are at lost of words.
:wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
Destination Kicks...Get at me!
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

^^^ Just watched it...

I set you a myspace messgae in regards to compositing the videos into one clip.

ANother suggestion though...get some more lights in that room.
IT IS MORE OFFICIAL THAN BEFORE...
Still Counting.

i feel what yall saying, cause i dont even trip like that, but the 4's did have really bad quality. i bought 3 diff. pairs of militaries and they were all crazy uncomfortable. its a shame that i cant own a shoe i want because i bought 3 pairs of militaires, 1 pairs of mars, and they all felt like crap.

oh yeah, spizikes is fye @#%$ you :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HEY, LITTLE KIDS DONT FOLLOW THESE DOPES!...

Quote:
oh yeah, spizikes is fye @#%$ you :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only the black pride joints *raises fist in the air* are piff....everything else is HORRENDOUS!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm glad err'body enjoyed the show episode 3 will be hot!! :smile:
smile.gif

Glenn?...makin' an apperance? :wow:
eek.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
KICKIN'IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 1If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

ya'll dudes is definitely from B-More aka BodyMore, (AJ 84 shew's around his neck like a necklace), ya'll bammas funny, you gotta say dug(dog) on the show one time though, the show is good. Its rough and gritty, but i like it like that from ya'll it keeps it genuine, i like hearing from regular dudes who talk about sneakers and not celebs and rich folk who don't have to break a sweat to go get a pair of shoes. Ya'll got my respect.
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

this was real, nice post.

for the dudes that produced it,
you can construction lights for better lighting. good ones at home depot for less then 50$.

I agree with sneakermane the XI's! are best Jordans ever! Thank you!!
I'm from the Far East.. Where we have Asia-Pacific releases.

Really funny. Keep em coming.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Quote:
Glenn?...makin' an apperance? ....That's whats up!!!

good @#%$...keep it coming...

TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

EquipoTRIcolor​

pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

Back
Top Bottom