KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Quote:
Are you gonna wear the shoe or are you gonna eat the damn thing.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

I was at my girlfriend's family block party yesterday...when I noticed a cat wearing these...black bottom spacejams!?! :nerd:
nerd.gif
2000869358779467194_rs.jpg

I asked dude..."Hey, You ever heard of KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY?" "It's big on Niketalk and youtube."

His response was..."Naw bro, Ain't neva heard a' that. What ya' mean bout Niketalk, yaaa-mean?"

All I could do was stand there and go.... :smh:
smh.gif
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

I saw a pair like that on some "poser" on Saturday, 'cept his fake Jordans had blue tint sole and jumpman was blue...... I swear you see stuff like that, its like something hits you in the face and all you can think is "that ain't right"..... sneakermane I suggest we start calling out these fools like the t.v. show "to catch a predator" lol
6gmfm1t.jpg
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

wheres episode 3 at fellas?? Been waitin on that for a minute!NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

Just watched them all. Damn I slept on this you dudes are pretty funny, especially ya boy HarmCity.
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​
TEAMlateNIGHT

ahahaha. harmcity is a funnry brother. Can we get a air max episode?
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

ya digg!

AJ 11 black/red best hood shoe ever. LMAO. so true, just never thought of it that way. keep doin it yall. show is real and funny.

:smh:
smh.gif
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Sneakermane...you ain't know bout those exclusive xi's?? cmon :smh:
smh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

Thanx 4 all the compliments...guys!!! and gals!!! (RatherUniqueB)

An air max episode...GOOD IDEA!!!

Keep the suggestions comin'...it's worth the shout out!!!

Episode 3 is right around the corner...STAY TUNED!!!

Holla!!!
KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! Episode 2...ya heard right, Episode 2!!!
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Ideas for shows:

1. Air Max
2. Nike Retroes
3. Sneaker Culture
4. Foamposites
5. Camping Out for Kicks
6. What you do to get your Kicks
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

^^^Co-sign with those ideas. Also maybe if possible exposing some fakes spots. :evil:
devil.gif
Edit: they should be ashamed of their selves. :lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
TEAMlateNIGHT

^I got some collab ideas in my head I'll get at you in a day or two about em! 8)
glasses.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

roll.gif
Quote:
Diggnation!?!......If thats a good thing...

Diggnation_(Small_Quicktime).png
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom