KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Being as your fondness for comedy is evident, I now see how the change in the show would be considered dramatic to you therefore resulting in your viewing it "boring". This comes as no suprise...as comedy is key to many youngsters in your age criteria (14-16 years).

Nice failed attempt at a subliminal, you had no business including my age in a comment. Trust me unless I missed something and CNBC has become a comedy chanel,I don't watch much comedy. Also from the comments I've seen on here and that have been left on my AIM, I'm not the only one who found this a tadbit repetitive. Also, you are the host of an online sneaker show, I repeat an online sneaker show. The majority of your audience is in this"youngsters" group...

Now if you'll excuse me Fast Money is on. It's a pretty nice balance of comedy and knowledge.

Also, you are the host of an online sneaker show, I repeat an online sneaker show. The majority of your audience is in this "youngsters" group...

A) And this makes my previous statement incorrect?
B) And what's wrong with being 14-16? I missed that one...
C) DK...Who doesn't know your young?
tongue.gif

It's all good, lil' bro!

Anyways, Truth is...there were quite a few people that watched K.I.I.T.C. and digged it because they felt it was funny. There is nothing wrong with that. Buteven with the humor...the focus of the shoe back then was sneakers. . The focus of the shoe right now is STILL sneakers. And I'm pretty sure that themajority of people that watch the vids then and now...watch it because they too like sneakers. And in the past...we were asked on a few occasions to spotlightshoes a lilttle more.

Plus, what you view as "boring"...might be very imformative to the next person, as everybody's sneaker IQ isn't the same. You might be ableto tell the visual difference between a pair of 94' jordan 3's & a pair of 2001's, but someone else might not. So just hearing us chat aboutthat might be beneficial to someone...whose possibly seeking to purchase one of those jays. Seeing a pair of Haze Dunks might be cool...to someone who mightactually want to own that sneaker. It's about the shoes...always been. And there isn't an age limit when it comes to diggin' sneaker either...

Shoes & Fun...HOLLA!!!

Hot video, whats there not to like… sneaker heads talkin about what keeps their blood pumpin swoosh orange!!!! Now… on to how to get me some of that og/earlyretro goodness!!! Much respect to Dizzy!

I enjoyed the show, it was pretty cool that ya'll focused more on the shoe. One gripe though. Why were there so many breaks? I mean, I dont wana keeptrying to find links to the next segment after every 2 mins or so. If it cant be helped no worries, I guess Iam just being lazy...

KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY! 08'
EPISODE 2.......

Once again...featuring ya boys, Brad Piff & Arcieri Keness...

PEEP THE VIDEO...UNCUT

AS USUAL All COMMENTS, and I do mean... ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!

LIKES OR DISLIKES...

SEND IT!!!! POST IT!!!! WE WANNA READ IT!!!

HOLLA!!!

Just finished watching episode 2. I like the fact that you showcase more than just Nike/Jordans. I enjoyed it and I look forward to the next episode
pimp.gif

Also, I def. have to co-sign on the Jordan Countdown comment.

yet again great job on episode 2 great topics im 36 and its funny how all the young fellas loved to watch jordan(maybe with the wizards)!!!!! keep up the greatwork!!!!!!!!

Its getting better, have you guys thought about setting up a podcast feed? I'd love to be able to download this onto my iPod

watching it now.. thats a nice logo! hehe

EDIT
enjoyed the show, yall got some nice shoes featured, AM90s, ATC2, the Vivid blue perf Halfcabs. good job yo
but why you wanna talk about bikes on a sneakershow? that part of the show kinda liked bored me because I cant relate at all
but good job on the episode still. keep it up yo.
pimp.gif
and good looks on theshout out haha

Peace!

good point on the jordan packs! I bought the first two but gave up because I have to pay the bills. I hope there is at least one high up nike employee thatwatches this site.

Thanks for the shout out sneakermane.
happy.gif

Off topic, but did you cop any of the Supreme Vans that just dropped a couple of days ago?

^^^^I forgot about the online drop. I checked at 1:00 pm on friday...and everything was gone. I guess ebay will be my best bet.

but why you wanna talk about bikes on a sneakershow? that part of the show kinda liked bored me because I cant relate at all

Right now...riding fixed gear bikes is a part of this sneaker culture of ours. It carries a certain swag & style...and I wanted to discuss it a little.Sneakers buying has evolved waaaay beyond just jordans & basketball. There are other sports and hobbies that matter now. And fixed gear biking is the new"in" thing in a lot of spots. It's quite similiar to skateboarding, which has been influencing the sneaker market for years now.

Once again....Thanx for all the comments...keep em' coming!

HOLLA!!!

sneakermane - Yeah, they sold with the quickness, but that's nothing surprising. Whatwas surprising is I had no troubles whatsoever picking up my pairs. They went on @ 11:00 and my order was placed at 11:01 according to the order confirmation. Anyway, back on topic . . .

I thought this episode was cool. You do need to brush up on your math skills though homey . . . "2's & 19's" ???
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

j/k.

Back
Top Bottom