Kicks - Mac and Cheese????

Has anyone heard of these or know what I'm talking about? My 13 year old niece wants a pair and I had zero idea of what language she wasspeaking.
indifferent.gif
. Help an old man out.

I have no clue. Sounds like a pro-ked. Either that or KFC exclusive. I couldn't even come up with a good result by using google. Sorry homes.

I think she may be talkin about the "pastry" line that rev runs daughters created. They have a bunch of food names and what not for the colors of theshoes. Dont ask me how I know tho
alien.gif

Pastry line is based off of deserts. like " Fab cookie, sprinkles, Cup cakes". Mac and cheese would be something based of Fat Joe's daughterslike "Cook Coke Crack Coleslaw" or something. Lol

Those are what the Bobbito AF1's are nicknamed. It is the third shoe in his line.

I don't know when they drop, where you can cop, or what the price will top!

EL POLLO RICO!!!!!!!!

It aint the same, but its still the *@%%. Been going there since I was like 4 years old.

She's talking about wheat Timberland field boots. Those are nicknamed mac and cheese. The brown and green are nicknamed beef and broccoli. Any othernicknames ya'll need help with, holla. I hear it everyday. lol

Learn something new everyday. I've never heard anyone call them that before. Beef and broc yes but mac n cheese is a lil out there.

Learn something new everyday. I've never heard anyone call them that before. Beef and broc yes but mac n cheese is a lil out there.

Wow these nicknames have gone to a whole new level?

These nicknames have been around for as long as the Timberland Field boots existed... Here one for you what timberland boot is known as the "MobbDeeps" ?
nerd.gif

"Beef & Brocs" and "Mac & Cheese" = Timberland Field Boots

"Buttas/Butters" & "6inch" = Timberland Classic 6" Boots

DC Shoe Chick...

I thought the tan/green Field Boots were Brocolli & Cheese...and the chocolate/army green were Beef & Broccoli?

I was referring to the chocolate ones when I said "brown." Stop getting technical with the color spectrum, Mr. Clothing Designer!!!!

Back
Top Bottom