KICKSONFIRE.COM OWNER....DOESN'T KNOW HOW DISTINGUISH SHOES!! SMH

the dude has either never seen foams before, thought he was snaking you out for a deal, is stupid, or a combination of all three.

but your pics are also HORRIBLE and there was no need to post this here.

refund him to stop his crying and keep it moving.

why does everyone keep saying these look like royals....if anything it looks navy.....but thats obviously just the lighting...in different light the shoes look different.....it looks absolutely nothing like royal blue

guy is an idiot. Dont worry about the court thing. Hell be a *#%%@%* to spend good money for a lawyer on a 150 paypal payment.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

the dude has either never seen foams before, thought he was snaking you out for a deal, is stupid, or a combination of all three.

but your pics are also HORRIBLE and there was no need to post this here.

refund him to stop his crying and keep it moving.

If anyones crying its him ....Imma be ok! always am. always will be....

I just don't like the fact he put me out there....

thanx for your comment though....keep it movin.....

Yeah the pics are a little bit misleading but i mean you clearly stated eggplants in the listing and all correspondence with him. I sure you are right about how he thought you were prolly some dumb kid and he was trying to come up.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

pics look royal. your listing was on point tho...

i'd just refund the cash. you already told the dude you used the money to pay a bill... so let him know it'll be a week or two before you can hit him back. case closed. no need for drama. although, id bet his lawyer #%%% is a bluff.... who gets a lawyer involved over $150?

the biggest issue, imo... is that those eggplants soles are so trashed. ive got beat XI's with soles that dont look half that bad.
pics dont look royal at all. if you collect foams you know damn well between eggplants and royals come on
roll.gif

you're lying to yourself (or you have a horrible monitor) if you think the the photos dont look like foam ones. all of them look blue, except for the photo of the toe. it looks like pictures of blue foams with horrible lighting.

based on the description, its easy to tell that its eggplants with horrible lighting. with out reading and just glancing at the pics... i would say they were foam ones. but whatever, im not really here to argue. i already made my suggestion.

i'd just refund the cash. you already told the dude you used the money to pay a bill... so let him know it'll be a week or two before you can hit him back. case closed. no need for drama. although, id bet his lawyer #%%% is a bluff.... who gets a lawyer involved over $150?

the biggest issue, imo... is that those eggplants soles are so trashed. ive got beat XI's with soles that dont look half that bad.
pics dont look royal at all. if you collect foams you know damn well between eggplants and royals come on
roll.gif

you're lying to yourself (or you have a horrible monitor) if you think the the photos dont look like foam ones. all of them look blue, except for the photo of the toe. it looks like pictures of blue foams with horrible lighting.

based on the description, its easy to tell that its eggplants with horrible lighting. with out reading and just glancing at the pics... i would say they were foam ones. but whatever, im not really here to argue. i already made my suggestion.

i posted pics of royals and what they look like. and in no way shape or form do those eggplants no matter what lighting horrible monitor look like they're royals. last time i checked royal blue and navy arent even close to compare
roll.gif

^I must have a horrible screen as well because that $#!* does NOT look like the royal 1 (as I stated in the DMV thread)!

roll.gif

they are both foamposite ones bruh...:smh

and ask yourself this....would you buy a pair of shoes solely on a picture????
buy/selling 101, hell before you sign anything 101, "Read everything." Even the fineprint

he probably thought you didnt know what you were talking about and thought he was getting over.

obviously i mean OG foam ones. imo, the royals are the only foam ones ... the eggplants/coppers are just foams. but whatever... thats not the issue.

anyway... i already said jahson was in the right.

i mean, i cant do anything but tell you that the photo looks royal on my laptop. took this pic with my cell to show the last 2 pics on my monitor. probably wont make any difference tho... not gonna change what you see.

2db13l2.jpg

JoeGalvan - foam ones are what it says on the box... foam ones
also, eggplants came in the brown box. 07 royals came in an orange box so unless the buyer thought he was getting some hoh royals, which came in the brown box, the buyer was just completely wrong.

and as stated, the email subject even had eggplant in it... so obviously the buyer has some motives not color related.

Originally Posted by bigj505

JoeGalvan - foam ones are what it says on the box... foam ones
also, eggplants came in the brown box. 07 royals came in an orange box so unless the buyer thought he was getting some hoh royals, which came in the brown box, the buyer was just completely wrong.

and as stated, the email subject even had eggplant in it... so obviously the buyer has some motives not color related.

i agree 1000000%. as i said in my first post, everything in the listing was on point. im just saying... he's not the only one that thinks the pics look royal. thats ALL im sayin.

They do look a bit blue in the picture - but that doesn't really matter. Your description was pretty clear.

I wouldn't give him his money back either - as you say, you might have if he'd been polite but because he is being a jerk I would ignore him.

The best part is that he's getting roasted on his own site - it's probably NTers but it's still funny.

^I'm with Kdawg.Don't give him ****!
Threats and he put your government out there?
That's a $150 mistake he made!

looks like eggplants to me. dude is an idiot to think they eggplants. dont refund his broke a@#

Originally Posted by johngotty

Uhm.

In the pics shown above, they look blue
laugh.gif

But, like you said, your description says "eggplants."

I'd just give dude a refund to avoid the hassle.

And nope, never done business w/KOF. Just saying...they do look blue
laugh.gif

How's the SC?

Back
Top Bottom