Kid Celebrities All Grown Up - Then & Now

Where's the cast of Ghostwriter at these days?
nerd.gif

Not posting Jennifer Love Hewitt

The movie "House Arrest"

only pic i could find

Can anyone find any recent pictures of those kids from the Disney show "Bug Juice"? It's the reality show where they all went to camp

Just found this, I had a thing for Cammie back in the day because she reminded me of this girl I liked in one of my classes.

Last edited:
Can anyone find any recent pictures of those kids from the Disney show "Bug Juice"? It's the reality show where they all went to camp

Just found this, I had a thing for Cammie back in the day because she reminded me of this girl I liked in one of my classes.
You'll have to do some facebook type stalking to find them. Who you're looking for is Cammie Delany. Happy hunting

How about the Olsen Twins?

Now

Macaulay Culkin (MR. HOME ALONE)
Then

Now

Lark Voorhies (Lisa Turtle)
Then

NOW
Everyone knows about the Olsens & Culkin that's why I chose not to post.

Voorhies has Lupus so thats why she looks like that

Last edited:
Who is she? She can rustle my jimmies anyday.

And you have to put the current pic pf Lark in a spoiler, **** is mad creepy. Ole michael meyers looking girl
Shadia Simmons. The movie was on disney called "The Color of Friendship"

Who is she? She can rustle my jimmies anyday.

And you have to put the current pic pf Lark in a spoiler, **** is mad creepy. Ole michael meyers looking girl

Both of those chicks from that post were from the Disney movie, Color of Friendship....I miss looking forward to Disney Channel original movies. They would hype the movie up with commercials and clips for like a month and on the premiere would show it twice. Loved those days man

Back
Top Bottom