Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

View media item 668020
This swagged out kid rocking a #33 throwback Kareem Abdul-Jabbar jersey, sitting courtside next to Rihanna at last night’s Lakers game couldn’t hold back his excitement. Looks like this kid throwing his very best middle school A-game at her, too. Rihanna was loving every second of it. He is about to be the man in school this Monday.

In case you’re wondering how this kid got courtside Lakers seats, turns out he’s Hollywood super agent Ari Emanuel’s son. Here’s to hoping this saga plays out in the Entourage movie.

View media item 668021

Damn that Monday morning stroll back in the Jr High hallways

Dude really spitting that game. Can't even hate on Lil man because I know I would do the same sitting court side.

Rihanna is ugly as hell.. what's the big deal with her. She looks like this..
alien.gif

i mean......im not impressed

of course when you got seats like that youre gonna be close to ppl on a different level

he comes from rich family with connections so he gets "hot seats"

makes sense, rihanna just so happen to be sitting next to him for that particular game

Black is beautiful to some people, I happen to be one of them ...your comments came from a place of hatred, I can sense it. Rihanna isn't who she is because she's ugly. She's a gorgeous BLACK woman, with or without make up.

Who in the hell said anything about color.?? please tell me.. (I'll wait.) I just said that she's ugly as hell IMO. I give her props for her talent and all but TO ME she not an attractive person.

I seen this and smiled.

Love seeing the youngsters spit game at the old heads. :lol:

Dude is doing it. :pimp:

Rihanna does look like she got hit in the face by the ball but she can be sexy at times.
Damn kid though, I'm trying to save pennies just so I can catch a game when kobe returns :/

Back
Top Bottom