Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Rihanna is ugly as hell.. what's the big deal with her. She looks like this..
0]

I kinda agree... She dosen't have the prettiest face, but no where near ugly... She does have sexiness tho, which makes up for anything.... Even tho she's not on my top 5 pretty list, she is number 1 on my smash list....

Black is beautiful to some people, I happen to be one of them ...your comments came from a place of hatred, I can sense it. Rihanna isn't who she is because she's ugly. She's a gorgeous BLACK woman, with or without make up.
laugh.gif
Only on NT does every comment turn into a supposed criticism of someone's race.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are tons of ugly black chicks, just like how there are ugly white, yellow, and brown chicks.

The good 'ol popcorn knuckle shuffle play. It would've been too tricky for lil man to pull off in the front row, let alone on Rihanna who is arguably #1 in the game when it comes handling the long balls. He wouldn't have a chance,

Last edited:
i mean......im not impressed

of course when you got seats like that youre gonna be close to ppl on a different level

he comes from rich family with connections so he gets "hot seats"

makes sense, rihanna just so happen to be sitting next to him for that particular game

:rolleyes

Having the seats =/= having the seats and chopping with a a older woman.

Being a kid helps but still...Plenty of dudes in this very thread or on NT in general could be in her vicinity and wouldn't say a single word.

Last edited:
Some examples of a ugly sexy person? I is confused
Whoopi Goldberg

As The Nomad would say..."Black is sexy to some people, I happen to be one of them ...your comments came from a place of hatred, I can sense it. Whoopi isn't who she is because she's unsexy. She's a sexy BLACK woman, with or without make up."

laugh.gif

nah man im fine, i get what youre saying but not impressed

if rihanna was in regular folk seats next to a normal kid

guess id be impressed

tf are you even talking about? we all just think it's funny/cool that the lil dude is

enjoying himself and looks like he macking on her. what are you saying you're not

impressed by? y'all dudes just natural haters man. looking for something that ain't

even there. no matter how rich his family is dude is still sitting next to Rihanna looking

like he's having the time of his life.

View media item 527988

Black is beautiful to some people, I happen to be one of them ...your comments came from a place of hatred, I can sense it. Rihanna isn't who she is because she's ugly. She's a gorgeous BLACK woman, with or without make up.
What a typically insecure post from Nomad, yet again. Seriously this is just stupid right here. What does her being black have to do with anything...smdh. Do you just go around all day everyday saying "it's because I'm black, isn't it"....every time something happens to you that you don't like? 

What a typically insecure post from Nomad, yet again. Seriously this is just stupid right here. What does her being black have to do with anything...smdh. Do you just go around all day everyday saying "it's because I'm black, isn't it"....every time something happens to you that you don't like? 
if you dont think rihanna is attractive then the aliens will not take you with them in two years when they come to blow up the earth

lol wut

btw rhianna is fine as hell i dont care what anyone says. 

Last edited:
Some examples of a ugly sexy person? I is confused
Whoopi Goldberg

As The Nomad would say..."Black is sexy to some people, I happen to be one of them ...your comments came from a place of hatred, I can sense it. Whoopi isn't who she is because she's unsexy. She's a sexy BLACK woman, with or without make up."
"ah man you guys wouldn't tap whoopi!? RACIST!"

Yes because 99.9% of the time being black had something to do with it. 

tf are you even talking about? we all just think it's funny/cool that the lil dude is

enjoying himself and looks like he macking on her. what are you saying you're not

impressed by? y'all dudes just natural haters man. looking for something that ain't

even there. no matter how rich his family is dude is still sitting next to Rihanna looking

like he's having the time of his life.

View media item 527988

nah man im far from a hater in real life

all i said was im not impressed, dudes be too serious on NT

lol @ nomad right now too

Yes because 99.9% of the time being black had something to do with it. 
Or so you think. A lot of time it's in your head....based on your comments on this forum. Just like you assumed ol boy thought rhianna was ugly because she's black, you probably think a lot of other things are because you're black, when you're imagining it. From now on whenever I hear the hosts tell me about a table complaining that they were sat towards the back of the restaurant because they're black, I'll think of you. I laugh every time they do that...don't they know that there's a rotation? They already know where they are gonna seat you before they even know who you are.

Back
Top Bottom