Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

yall know Rihanna is bad as ****. yall know that *** destroyed many a career

my reaction to this whole thread

Who's career did she destroy?

Beyonce cakes aren't all that phat either. It's a common misconception that B is packing like Nicki Minaj

Yeah you right B ain't got a donk, she got that Spanish girl hips and mass.

But you do know nicki but is fake right

Who's career did she destroy?
Yeah you right B ain't got a donk, she got that Spanish girl hips and mass.

But you do know nicki but is fake right
Chris Brown, Jr Smith, Matt Kemp, and Drake. They all did terribly in their careers while dippin in that and i dont blame them at all 
smokin.gif

Chris Brown, Jr Smith, Matt Kemp, and Drake. They all did terribly in their careers while dippin in that and i dont blame them at all :smokin
You're right Drake's career got destroyed.
Idk what you're smoking on

I remember feeling so fooled when I saw Alicia Keys standing on top of a piano with thick thighs and no booty years ago. I felt like I was walking to get my diploma, and the administrator whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry, you failed all finals and can't graduate" :smh: I've never looked at her the same

I remember feeling so fooled when I saw Alicia Keys standing on top of a piano with thick thighs and no booty years ago. I felt like I was walking to get my diploma, and the administrator whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry, you failed all finals and can't graduate" :smh: I've never looked at her the same

Most disappointing body type in the world. Seeing a girl with wide hips from the front, pretending to go look for something or meet someone that's behind her, then turning around and seeing a wide pancake :lol:

lets not act like Beyonce is flat btw. Just cause someone doesn't have a giant fake minaj booty doesn't mean that she's flat. NT extremes...

Last edited:
I love Kerri

But no way she pretteir than B

View media item 671492
View media item 671496

View media item 671499

View media item 671500

But yeah you are right you are aloud to have your preference

#lordtroll

LOL those pics don't help, it's a matter of taste.

View media item 671523

View media item 671526

View media item 671530

Would toss salad early. I would make fun of your name too, but it had "HOOD" in it, it kinda speaks for itself. :x

Anyhow Keri oozes sex appeal, and she went to Emory she's definitely a more well rounded package than Beyonce illiterate $%4 :lol:

wait. what? bey can't read? :nerd: :nerd:

rhianna is wack, her music is wack.

when she first came out she was this big looking barbie type, then all of a sudden shes a bad girl.?? lol.

come on fam, give me this chick back ...

View media item 671823

:smh: yes

images

as for rhi... she ain't hittin sports illustrated covers anytime soon. however...

rs_560x315-131002120538-rihannatwerking7.gif

rihannatwerk1.gif

rihanna-twerk.gif

946003_612004425514132_407143396_n.jpg

Never said she was flat she just got that slanted rump, its not shelved.

She on my top ten.

Smh jayz

I remember feeling so fooled when I saw Alicia Keys standing on top of a piano with thick thighs and no booty years ago. I felt like I was walking to get my diploma, and the administrator whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry, you failed all finals and can't graduate"
mean.gif
I've never looked at her the same
yea, i would still work with it tho

she actually is gorgeous without makeup, she has a really bad acne problem, but still gorgeous

and thighs/legs are still a sexy attribute to have, i always squeeze da thighs when im diggin

Back
Top Bottom