Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Rihanna is ugly as hell.. what's the big deal with her. She looks like this..
0]

"You know how I know you're ghey?"

This

i mean......im not impressed

of course when you got seats like that youre gonna be close to ppl on a different level

he comes from rich family with connections so he gets "hot seats"

makes sense, rihanna just so happen to be sitting next to him for that particular game
you really can't be happy for a lil kid? someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Who in the hell said anything about color.?? please tell me.. (I'll wait.) I just said that she's ugly as hell IMO. I give her props for her talent and all but TO ME she not an attractive person.
And you felt compelled somehow to tell a board full of men how ugly you think Rihanna is? What did you think we gonna say to that? "Yeah man you're right Rihanna's ugly Tim Duncan is way finer *hulk smash gif*".

looks like she's leaning over to talk to the kid, but you want us to say she's looking at his johnson right?
Yessir, lol.

As far as her physical appearance. She has a unique look. To each his own. I think she looks good. She has so much damn sex appeal it's not even funny.

Dudes will post the most unbecoming pics of a broad and be like "you think THIS broad is pretty"
mean.gif

And you felt compelled somehow to tell a board full of men how ugly you think Rihanna is? What did you think we gonna say to that? "Yeah man you're right Rihanna's ugly Tim Duncan is way finer *hulk smash gif*".

You sir make no sense what so ever at this moment. Crazy how an opinion has triggered a sensitivity button. I know you a huge Rihanna Fan is ok. 8)

Dudes will post the most unbecoming pics of a broad and be like "you think THIS broad is pretty" :smh:

that's such a feminine thing to do tho :lol:

"girl you think SHE look good?"

alot of weirdos on this site
What'smore hilarious is in the post your girlfriend thread they chose pics that make their shorty look good (and still fail besides steezy) but wanna get the ugliest pic of a celebrity :lol:

This
you really can't be happy for a lil kid? someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

nah man im fine, i get what youre saying but not impressed

if rihanna was in regular folk seats next to a normal kid

guess id be impressed

Back
Top Bottom