Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Is there a woman on the planet that doesn't have an unflattering picture?

Keri is probably the best mentioned in this thread though.

Real talk, though.

Alicia Keys is dropping turds all over any chick mentioned in this thread.

That broad is the best looking in the game, hands down. Period. No question.
you seen her in person?? cakes are non existent

i met her back in 2010, shes beautiful no doubt

dropping turds all over Keri and Meagan Good? or nah

i met ri-ri in like '06 or '07....

she was bad a ****zle and she was rocking a doobie and OVERALLS!!..

i wanted to lick her neck so damn bad...

jeez
:smh:

yall know Rihanna is bad as ****. yall know that *** destroyed many a career

my reaction to this whole thread

Alicia has that hips and thighs with no mass syndrome. She is a chunky chick hence the cankles

Last edited:
that kid first reaction must be like this
ibr5BudR4YQFxJ.gif

:lol: gets me every single time.

I thought there would be Lols to be had in this thread...the potential was there....

This makes me sad.

It really is amazing how much NT is falling off. Every thread turns into people *****ing about stupid ****.

Sadly I'm not even surprised by it anymore. :smh:

Yea, pay no mind to damn endorsements/commercials/magazine covers.

Damn Precious was named a Top 100 beautiful woman that year she was in that movie. And we know damn well she isn't in the top 1,000,000
you know why they did that famb...

They trying to get us with the up and under... :lol: :smh:

But all of these women are attractive, but I think for different reasons...

I think rihanna appeals more to the Caucasian bros... Her body is more on the slender side... Plus her "attitude" (purely going off what her marketers are doing) may draw some cats in.

Brothers feeling Keyshia Cole because of their perceived attitudes and bodies. Yeah, kC got some ratchet background, but she just comes off as the type to hold you down no matter what... She isn't too goofy or ditsy, and I think that appeals to the brothers.

They're both pretty, but rihanna just doesn't do it for me...

Put it like this... Removing all fame and musical talent.... If KC was walking down the street... Would you cross the street to approach her? I would.

Rihanna... If she was opposite the street... I wouldn't go out of my way to approach...

:/

Beyonce cakes aren't all that phat either. It's a common misconception that B is packing like Nicki Minaj

you might be right 703 I think that stems from the "bootylicious" era

I'm attracted to Keisha cole for her looks and the way she presents herself as a thorough hood chick..which are the best

Last edited:

Yea, pay no mind to damn endorsements/commercials/magazine covers.

Damn Precious was named a Top 100 beautiful woman that year she was in that movie. And we know damn well she isn't in the top 1,000,000
you know why they did that famb...

They trying to get us with the up and under...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

But all of these women are attractive, but I think for different reasons...

I think rihanna appeals more to the Caucasian bros... Her body is more on the slender side... Plus her "attitude" (purely going off what her marketers are doing) may draw some cats in.

Brothers feeling Keyshia Cole because of their perceived attitudes and bodies. Yeah, kC got some ratchet background, but she just comes off as the type to hold you down no matter what... She isn't too goofy or ditsy, and I think that appeals to the brothers.

They're both pretty, but rihanna just doesn't do it for me...

Put it like this... Removing all fame and musical talent.... If KC was walking down the street... Would you cross the street to approach her? I would.

Rihanna... If she was opposite the street... I wouldn't go out of my way to approach...

:/
i wouldnt cross the street for neither tho, but if i was thirsty, i would cross the street for both, rihanna has green eyes fam and a nice body, black girls with green eyes is always a plus in my book, keyshia cole has a sexy mean mug and a nice body, but neither one of em are gettin hollared at, cuz right now im gettin vag so im not pressed 

what i love most about rihanna is her swag. no girls got more swag than her

Teyanna taylor, both avg chicks tho but the swagg makes them look better than they really are, & at the dudes calling rihanna ugly, every celebrity chick will dissapoint you without the honor of makeup you're used to always seeing them in

Back
Top Bottom