Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Y'all said Keyshia over Rihanna? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I need to training in the troll life. Y'all make it sound so fun!

Y'all said Keyshia over Rihanna?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to training in the troll life. Y'all make it sound so fun!
Keyshia has this amazing thing called a body.

With breasts and hips and an ***.

Like she went through.......puberty or something.

Actual singing ability, Keyshia Cole >>> Rihanna

Rihanna's face on Keyshia Cole's body >>> Rihanna and Keyshia Cole

It is a little boy.
She is famous.
Of course she is going to humor him when she is sitting front row with 4000 cameras in her face.

What is to be impressed with exactly?

Nt is the only time I've heard ppl call Keyshia Cole attractive. She has nice breasts and that's it
Unless you live/wine/dine around people of the dominant society, where they wouldn't know who K. Cole is, there is no way in the world you have never heard someone call her attractive. No need to exaggerate to make a "point."

Nt is the only time I've heard ppl call Keyshia Cole attractive. She has nice breasts and that's it
Unless you live/wine/dine around people of the dominant society, where they wouldn't know who K. Cole is, there is no way in the world you have never heard someone call her attractive. No need to exaggerate to make a "point."

Not exaggerating. When talking with my boys in college (almost all black) about attractive entertainers her name never came up.

She performed on campus and don't remember anyone saying anything positive besides her having chest game. And I believe I would remember because I would have argued with them :lol:

Well there is a difference between, "Nobody brings her name up" and "Nobody finds her attractive." You are just saying nobody talks about her. I guess she is never brought up because she is never relevant.

Now if your folks are ASKED if she is attractive and they said no, that would be a different story.

Her gap, her *******. Her smile. I love it all.

Aaliyah = Len Bias no no no no no no she's more like Barry sanders.....but she left the game early due to unfortunate reasons

I don't think y'all realize how fine she was

I love women too much I think I'm one of the few dudes that can say I genuinely like them

^
Was she really that amazing of a singer? First time on nt i've seen someone describe her voice ability as incredible.

Aaliyah is no Whitney i put her a little bit below brandy but she is a great singer, go listens to "the one I have my heart to" "let me know" I like Altos,She always sung from her diaphragm and never her throat

Yea, pay no mind to damn endorsements/commercials/magazine covers.

Damn Precious was named a Top 100 beautiful woman that year she was in that movie. And we know damn well she isn't in the top 1,000,000

Well there is a difference between, "Nobody brings her name up" and "Nobody finds her attractive." You are just saying nobody talks about her. I guess she is never brought up because she is never relevant.

Now if your folks are ASKED if she is attractive and they said no, that would be a different story.

Her gap, her *******. Her smile. I love it all.

Given that we were at college in the Bay and she performed on campus she was very relevant. We talked about her when she came and no one thought she was attractive. My bad for not being clearer

Back
Top Bottom