Kid shot & paralyzed over Marmot "biggie" coat @ Bryant Park VOL Hurtlocker coat makin waves in NY

For 600 I feel like there are better looking coats that can keep you as warm

That alpha industries parka everyone copped on the jug last year for 40 for example

my man stop being stubborn, Mammoth weren't even da original "Biggie" :lol:

like i said before, Marmot called em "big parka" for at least almost a decade before they were called mammoth...da Colossus is da same idea...its da same coat specs, 700 fill, goretex parka.

also cost da same price, 600+
Nope

not even in da same class....not even in da same ball park..

I disagree. Someone who reviewed them said "Perfect for cold ny winters"
Someone else said it's perfect for -10 degree windshield weather in Wisconsin.

But that's besides the point

What I am saying is for 600 dollars or less you can find something as warm that looks better.

I understand and respect the streetcat aspect of the coat tho....it reminds me of the lox in the 90s. It's grimy...functional...in many aspects. You can"do alot" with it

All I'm saying is....for 6 hunna or less you can find something as warm and flyer.

nope what? clearly you didn't even realize da mammoth wasn't even a OG biggie..its literally renamed big parka.. just like da Colossus. :lol:

Marmot renamed da white horse a Yukon...same *** coat with a membrane & 650 fill.

face it b, da Colossus is da new 700 fill Goretex big parka.

nope what? clearly you didn't even realize da mammoth wasn't even a OG biggie..its literally renamed big parka.. just like da Colossus. :lol:

Marmot renamed da white horse a Yukon...same *** coat with a membrane & 650 fill.

face it b, da Colossus is da new 700 fill Goretex big parka.
Nope

Ive had the same North Face Parka for a decade plus. Not even sure of the model but growing up in the North East it saved my life on numerous occasions. Its pretty similar to the McMurdo but ALOT thicker. im NEVER cold in that coat :pimp:

All i remember is I bought it from this really weird snowboarding shop called Shenk & Tittle... pause and it was 500 i think on sale for maybe a few bucks less

my mom swore up and down she wasnt gettin me one but suprised me on Christmas. I had outgrown my Hilfiger. Had a Triple Fat Goose at one point but it got ruined in a scuffle :smh

actually they have some Gortex **** called the Gyros Expedition now thats 800 that looks like the same thing actually. inflation is a MFer

Triple fat goose with the beef and brocclis and platinum fubu jeans... u couldnt tell me NOTHING papi

Damn I remember having 7 different biggie for the winter.

Young dumb Harlem days lol. Between those and a few fresh pelle :smokin

Back
Top Bottom