Kids like this need to get life in prison...

I know he didn't kill her but the severity of the beating and how he acts after would earn him the death penalty for sure if I was the judge for this parasite.

I know he didn't kill her but the severity of the beating and how he acts after would earn him the death penalty for sure if I was the judge for this parasite.

I couldn't even watch all of it
smh.gif

Thought this was going to be another Justin Bieber thread.

But yeah that kid is destined to be a failure in life Id be cool with throwing away the key.

Thought this was going to be another Justin Bieber thread.

But yeah that kid is destined to be a failure in life Id be cool with throwing away the key.

WOW that is *!+#*#+ ridiculous...................

Dude needs to stay locked the #+%@ up seriously.

smh.gif

WOW that is *!+#*#+ ridiculous...................

Dude needs to stay locked the #+%@ up seriously.

smh.gif

damn. I wonder what the backstory of this was.

if i was that person trying to stop him, that guy would have been placed in a crossed-face chicken wing.

damn. I wonder what the backstory of this was.

if i was that person trying to stop him, that guy would have been placed in a crossed-face chicken wing.

eh that's the way this world works, every animal on earth gets into fights for for various reasons and many times with a weaker animal. can't agree on life in prison because i don't support the prison system and that wouldn't be equal. however i could agree that he should get his own @+# beat.

eh that's the way this world works, every animal on earth gets into fights for for various reasons and many times with a weaker animal. can't agree on life in prison because i don't support the prison system and that wouldn't be equal. however i could agree that he should get his own @+# beat.

I sympathize with the bus driver, that was incorrect of him.

That was not as bad as I thought it would be "life in prison"

But yeah, no one deserves that, espc from a kid.

But uhh, i've see worse.

I sympathize with the bus driver, that was incorrect of him.

That was not as bad as I thought it would be "life in prison"

But yeah, no one deserves that, espc from a kid.

But uhh, i've see worse.

Back
Top Bottom