Kids (the Movie)

I've actually never watched this movie - and watchin it now. So, I might be late with the reference - BUT
Doesn't Telly look like Mclovin?!

Kids-Leo-Fitzpatrick_l.jpg

kids-leo-fitzpatrick-and-sarah-henderson12.jpg

mclovin.jpg

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I wanted to punch him while watching that movie.
and yeah a little bit he does

Masterpiece of a film. The dress, attitude, expressions, slang etc are unimaginably accurate. I love KIDS and i dont mean the R Kelly type

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Masterpiece of a film. The dress, attitude, expressions, slang etc are unimaginably accurate. I love KIDS and i dont mean the R Kelly type
Perv....

He does a little bit. McLovin is a more likable character tho hahaha, Telly just goin' around givin' girls teh AIDS.

Too bad a lot of the guys are all jacked up in real life. I think that one black guy that rolled the blunt is a crackhead in NYC. Casper died of suicide causehis ex, Telly.....I am not sure but he was on an episode of My Name Is Earl, couple of the little kids are pro skaters.......but at least Rosario and Chloecame out with decent careers.

The movie is raw....not for all people though. I know so many people that hate that many and a equal amount that said they liked it. Even for critics, it was atoss up.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Def how I was when during this era - brings back a bunch of stupid memories. hah!

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Rosario Dawson.....that is all

No bra in the movie. Lotta the girls ain't had bras on
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Hell yea I wuh lookin bo sheeeeoott they wuh lookin nice en perkeh bruh
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom