Kids (the Movie)

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Really good movie. Bully is... interesting as well.

Can't say the same for Ken Park. If you haven't seen it yet, let me just sum it up for you: asphyxation, live masturbation, real cumshot.

Still haunted by that.
smh.gif
man idk what i just watched, there's so much messed up stuffi can see why i never got played in america. Dude really got a erection to his dead grandparents???????

We can all be honest... This is not a great film. The acting is bad, Cloe Sevigny and Rosario Dawson are the only ones that are okay, and the writing is bad.If you haven't seen this movie in years and you think it's good and you want to preserve that opinion I suggest you stay away from it. Watching itagain will only disappoint you.

jaiver nunez aged bad, i remember seeing him at a citystars demo..a long time ago
my homie peanut was in the movie ken park..was filmed not too far from here

i feel like i need a shower, after watching either movie

Originally Posted by NYelectric

We can all be honest... This is not a great film. The acting is bad, Cloe Sevigny and Rosario Dawson are the only ones that are okay, and the writing is bad. If you haven't seen this movie in years and you think it's good and you want to preserve that opinion I suggest you stay away from it. Watching it again will only disappoint you.

Yeah...I have the movie and watched it over a million times but it is far from good. I think it is good for shock value cause I have never really seen a movielike this before where it almost seems like they aren't even acting. But I am sure that ghetto lifestyle rubs on people and is somewhat glorified to thefans that like the movie. I grew up in the burbs and watched that movie after the Skinimax hours and just have never seen anything like that in my area.

On another note, I got to see this Ken Park movie.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Really good movie. Bully is... interesting as well.

Can't say the same for Ken Park. If you haven't seen it yet, let me just sum it up for you: asphyxation, live masturbation, real cumshot.

Still haunted by that.
smh.gif
man idk what i just watched, there's so much messed up stuff i can see why i never got played in america. Dude really got a erection to his dead grandparents???????
Same here man, I didn't even want to watch the whole movie. Wassup Rockers had really bad acting in it too

blashphemy

KIDS is amazing.

"I like my girls with madd flavor...-sucks kool aid tampon- heavy flow...."

"you don't know cause your girls don't bleed yet"

rofl.

"thisdick, I'm curious, do you have it?"

rofl.

"that's why chicks live longer, cums got vitamin d"

gummo, julian donkey boy, whassup rockers (I'm...I'm...guatemalan"), bully, in that order

and I need to see ken park.

"it almost seems like they aren't even acting"

isn't that the most realistic kind of acting?

smh.

sorry for the triple post,

but "ghetto lifestyle"?

that was NYC in the 90s for about 80 percent of teenagers

I lived in newark in 98...it was exactly like that.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY LOVE THE MOVIE KIDS

salty my boy "borrowed" it from me....

No, it's not the most realistic kind of acting. The guys in this movie may have been deadbeats, may have been skaters, but they definitely weren'tactors. There's a reason none of them went on to do anything. Just because you're like a character doesn't mean you can turn it on when the camerasare there. Are you going to tell me that kid that played Telly was a talented actor?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

"it almost seems like they aren't even acting"

isn't that the most realistic kind of acting?

smh.

That is why i said it was a movie for shock value cause it was like reality show. I mean com on.....most of those kids acting the way they did in the moviedidn't take a lot seeing that is how they are in real life. I doubt they were reading scripts and remembering lines. I know it got quotables and I knowthere are some timeless scenes.....but I wouldn't put it as a well put movie. It isn't totally bad though....but I just put it in the category as acult movie and not a great movie.

Quick question, everything that happens in Larry Clark films are they real?

Like smoking weed, drowning the cat etc?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Quick question, everything that happens in Larry Clark films are they real?

Like smoking weed, drowning the cat etc?

Maybe the weed but the animal humane society would never let that happen in a film. You can't even hurt a bug without people griping no more.

you can't tell what's real and fake...

sounds like good cinema to me.

its not the best acting or script

but its a damn great movie...

came out, what, 14 years ago?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

is adulthood worth watching?

yes, but you gotta watch Kidulthood first. its like englands version of kids.

where can i find a link to watch this...i remember there was a thread a while ago

Back
Top Bottom