Kids (the Movie)

one of my favorite movies
pimp.gif

" I have no legs, I have no legs"

Good movie.
Haven't seen this in probably 4-5 years.

I'm gonna try and pick up the DVD soon.

I need to rewatch this, havent seen it in like 10 years, im sure i missed a lot of stuff.

Yea, Casper Killed himself, Harold Hnter died from living the life a little too hard. A lot of the kids in the movie really lived the life that 's whatmade it so poignant.

Kids_slate._SX320_CR0,0,0,0_PIen-us-vendor-play-shuttle-off,BottomLeft,0,43_.jpg

The 2nd kid to the right is Javier Nunez who rides for Shut skateboard and City Stars back in the days. Dude next to him (3rd kids to the right) became ahomeless drug head last time I heard. There was a youtube video of him.

javiernunez.jpg

javier_nunez_index.jpg

I know im not the only one that pulled the Harold Hunter move in front of his girl. (fresh out the shower though, instead of pool-side)

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Yea, Casper Killed himself, Harold Hnter died from living the life a little too hard. A lot of the kids in the movie really lived the life that 's what made it so poignant.

Harold OD in coke or something. Casper had a feud or issues with his ex going out with pro skater and child prodigy Guy Mariano and then committed suicide. Hehad an interview in Skateboarder where he was supposed to help HUF get his store started in SF or something and put out some graphics. There is actually a lotof NYC skate heads in the movie that just played themselves. Alot skated for Supreme at the time....when they were just a skate shop and not what it is today.

This movie was crazy! Haven't saw it since the first time I did. I can't find it anywhere.

Really good movie. Bully is... interesting as well.

Can't say the same for Ken Park. If you haven't seen it yet, let me just sum it up for you: asphyxation, live masturbation, real cumshot.

Still haunted by that.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

wasnt he a crackhead in the wire season 1?
yeah he was johnny in the wire

also LMAOOOOOO @ the kids on the couch smokin the blunt.. "you got on ya neck? i like that"

excellent movie

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Kids_slate._SX320_CR0,0,0,0_PIen-us-vendor-play-shuttle-off,BottomLeft,0,43_.jpg

The 2nd kid to the right is Javier Nunez who rides for Shut skateboard and City Stars back in the days. Dude next to him (3rd kids to the right) became a homeless drug head last time I heard. There was a youtube video of him.
1st dude - Lavar McBride, on and off pro skater
2nd dude - Not sure, I assume it's Javier since you said it is
3rd dude - Gary aka Geez (skater turned drug addict/homeless in SF)
4th dude - Nick Lockman, team manager for DGK

Originally Posted by wanksta23

man aint you ever seen that one movie kids?

pimp.gif

AW DAMN!!!! Never put 2 and 2 together when Dr.Dre said that, smh @ me. Thanks for that sir.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

The 2nd kid to the right is Javier Nunez who rides for Shut skateboard and City Stars back in the days. Dude next to him (3rd kids to the right) became a
homeless drug head last time I heard. There was a youtube video of him.

1st dude - Lavar McBride, on and off pro skater
2nd dude - Not sure, I assume it's Javier since you said it is
3rd dude - Gary aka Geez (skater turned drug addict/homeless in SF)
4th dude - Nick Lockman, team manager for DGK

I had no idea that was Lavar McBride. Crazy. Sick that he is still skating after all these years.

Western Edition welcomes Lavar McBride from Western Edition on Vimeo.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I've actually never watched this movie - and watchin it now. So, I might be late with the reference - BUT
Doesn't Telly look like Mclovin?!

Kids-Leo-Fitzpatrick_l.jpg

kids-leo-fitzpatrick-and-sarah-henderson12.jpg

mclovin.jpg

yah i was convinced it was the same person for the longest time

Back
Top Bottom