Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

His cousin was solid. Not even too many dudes who would be loyal like that.
Also had a few lulz surprisingly enough. When the prosecutor said they rolled up in a black & mild so confident I hollered.
The qb so candidly talking about their relations lol

Why is there a group who believes there's some conspiracy to paint this ***** as a homo? :lol::smh:

After just WATCHING and listening to him in this doc...ya'll didn't detect not ONE ounce of zest? It's pretty obvious man :lol:

To question his childhood friend QB is one thing...but what about everyone else? Are his Pats teammates in on the conspiracy too?

The only thing that was weird to me, is they didn't even introduce the gang affiliation. You have him throwing up b's and don't even talk about it.

Instead you have the ex-teammate of Odin who didn't even know him acting like he's a fake gangsta. Meanwhile he's shooting and killing multiple people. Two you're saying is over a drink. Mob members had jobs too, that didn't mean they were any less gangsta.

The only thing that was weird to me, is they didn't even introduce the gang affiliation. You have him throwing up b's and don't even talk about it.

Instead you have the ex-teammate of Odin who didn't even know him acting like he's a fake gangsta. Meanwhile he's shooting and killing multiple people. Two you're saying is over a drink. Mob members had jobs too, that didn't mean they were any less gangsta.

On God. Like, they didn’t mention at all how this ***** was a whole BLOOD out here...and that was a major part of his identity when he was wilding :lol:.

Felt like the Netflix doc was rushed. 3 episodes wasn’t enough to really examine all the **** with him.

I was watching the joint thinking, what's wrong with homeboys eye and what made him flip. Then when they talked about how he got shot it made sense.

How bold Aaron was was the crazy part. He tried to cover things up, but did it half ***. I think he shot Bradley, but I don't think it went down like he said. I think he made him get out, and Bradley is trying to seem less ***** and less like a rat. Acting like he was an innocent victim and he got caught sleep. He's after revenge and a lighter sentence.

But Hernandez not even trying to hide Lloyd's body really and I guess he assumed a shot to the eye ended Bradley.

Listening to the phone conversations was weird. He seemed normal. Like he didn't care either way. I was shocked when he showed emotion when they said he was not guilty.

and the neighbor. :rofl:

On God. Like, they didn’t mention at all how this ***** was a whole BLOOD out here...and that was a major part of his identity when he was wilding :lol:.

Felt like the Netflix doc was rushed. 3 episodes wasn’t enough to really examine all the **** with him.

and the immigrant Cape Verdians who cleaned offices at night.

Who just happen to have a BMW, even if it was a 3 series. Ummmm, yeah. Not sure if that added up.

I think they were intent on going with he gay thing. Some of the people they interviewed were irrelevant. Like the QB's dad. You knew him when you were 17, before he became a serial killer. Why are you interviewing them throughout? Why is your dad speaking on you being gay. We don't care.

this documentary from a few years ago has some details that neflix one doesn't
interviews with is wife, his girlfriend from college, some teammate that wasn't in the Netflix one

Yea the past coverage used to include the gang Affiliation heavy...They dropped it for the Netflix joint, they wanted to highlight some different things this time around ....Used to say he was a blood all the way from high school and that potentially got him into some ****

I never really heard about him really being on some gang **** for real, that he hung around those dudes but that he himself was fraudulent, he was a blood in the same sense that Lil Wayne was a blood

I never really heard about him really being on some gang **** for real, that he hung around those dudes but that he himself was fraudulent, he was a blood in the same sense that Lil Wayne was a blood

Bruh was flamed up. Even wrote in blood letters from over the jail etc.

DA732121-2960-4920-A12D-A83256208C5F.jpeg
5F4EFE67-9988-412D-922C-8F5418D0DF18.jpeg

He been wit it for a minute. They ain’t touch on that.

yeah, he wore the costume, talked the talk. But the **** he was doing was not some gang ****, he was just deranged

Nah b, he wasn't like Wayne. He didn't get involved in gangs when he was in the NFL. He was involved in high school. That's why the documentary was misleading. They made it seem like he was just some in the closet troubled kid who lashed out because of his family. Because they left that major part out and made it seem like it was these bad influences. They barely touched on Florida. They alluded to it with the NFL giving him a a one in evaluations and Urban Meyer wanting him gone.

It didn't make sense though. Because Myer was worried about him being home, but then suggested for New England to draft him. But Myer is a trash human being anyway, so he probably didn't care as long as he wasn't his problem.

^how do you?
the netflix documentary is incomplete. I was shocked that so many people found it to be such a revelation.

but talking about of all the stuff I seen related this. the podcast, other documentaries, I was watching that second trial live every day when it happened. I never saw nobody that they talked to on either side lean heavy on any gang angle other than association

i'm just saying I ain't see it. Show me?
everybody and they granny was calling themselves a blood back when this dude would've been a teenager
all i'm saying is there hasn't been anyone involved in this case that has attested to anything other than association

I was under the impression he was a blood, but the dirt we know about wasn't really gang related like that.

i'm just saying I ain't see it. Show me?
everybody and they granny was calling themselves a blood back when this dude would've been a teenager
all i'm saying is there hasn't been anyone involved in this case that has attested to anything other than association

His family was deep in the Bloods, but nobody would know about his family because they were too busy trying to tell us about how gay he was.

Bruh was flamed up. Even wrote in blood letters from over the jail etc.

DA732121-2960-4920-A12D-A83256208C5F.jpeg
5F4EFE67-9988-412D-922C-8F5418D0DF18.jpeg

He been wit it for a minute. They ain’t touch on that.
was he an actual banger or was he just acting it out?
was set put him on?
what did he actually rep? nobody just bangs "blood" it's more complicated than that

His family was deep in the Bloods, but nobody

I can only give an opinion on what's out there.
we have some pretty substantive information that would explain his aggression. His father beat him and his brother, identity conflict, violent profession. These are things that we've been privy too from various sources. Why would I try and explain an angle that I don't have information about. I can believe he claimed blood, fine, but that's as far as i can go because we don't have anything else that says it should've been a significant part of this story.

Last edited:
One of his infractions while he was in prison for having gang related paraphernalia. Sure you can fake bang outside, but you think he can get away with it in there?

I think they put him in a blood unit in prison, probably due to his association and tattoos. I guess you gotta start banging for real when the prison throws you in a group. Some dude that was in there in another gang unit said he thought Aaron was latin kings, so i don't know

Back
Top Bottom