Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

I'm mad I wasted my time with this. It was so poorly done. So disorganized. What was the point of that gay offensive linemen? He had no relation to Hernandez. The points they were trying to get at kept jumping all over the place. Just poor all around.

The one thing that was interesting to me was when Kraft came to court. Hernandez kept looking back waiting for him, and even looked back when he left. Wonder what was going through his head then.

Is the podcast worth listening to?

The podcast and the NBC doc is more detailed. Another thing I don't remember them showing in the Netflix one is Kraft testifying that Aaron told him Odin's time of death would exonerate him because he was in the club at the time The prosecutors keyed on that because how would Aaron know Odin's time of death. Aaron's wife was upset a Kraft because that was a big win for the prosecution. She expected Kraft to get up there and lie for him. The divide between the sisters shown more dramatically in the NBC one too, that was probably one of the more heartbreaking aspects of the story. This sister is a district attorney in Atlanta now I think.

82840861_10216943500281812_3884491623639285760_n.jpg

83145024_10216943500761824_5897794110990843904_n.jpg

83467518_10216943500961829_1450239490391015424_n.jpg
82810729_10216943501361839_7846635886623064064_n.jpg

The only thing that was weird to me, is they didn't even introduce the gang affiliation. You have him throwing up b's and don't even talk about it.

Instead you have the ex-teammate of Odin who didn't even know him acting like he's a fake gangsta. Meanwhile he's shooting and killing multiple people. Two you're saying is over a drink. Mob members had jobs too, that didn't mean they were any less gangsta.

He wasn’t a “gangsta.”

Dude went to college and played in the NFL.

Comparing him the Mob is laughable.

What kind of Mob member would bring someone to a city, 50miles from Boston, that only they know and then kill them and LEAVE the body there.

Anybody could’ve put those pieces together.

A real “gangsta” would’ve got someone to do the shooting.

He’s just an idiot with a gun who didn’t wanna seem soft.

$50M’s and you shooting in downtown, of a major city.

Killing ain’t “gangsta” getting to the MONEY is gangsta.

He shot 2 friends in Lloyd and Bradley, and shot 2 dudes he walked by when the club let out and just stalked them to kill them. He was CRAZY!

Like someone else said, you'd think he would have been claimed or someone would have co-signed him by now. Not saying he wasn't affiliated, but it's weird that the only evidence of him being a blood is his clothes/tattoos/etc. and aligning himself after he got committed.

I can believe he claimed blood, fine, but that's as far as i can go because we don't have anything else that says it should've been a significant part of this story.

The fact that a lot of his family especially his cousin who played a big role in the doc being affiliated with gangs is not a significant part of this story?

I’m definitely not trying to argue with anyone or act like I know it all, but I want people to realize that Netflix definitely had an agenda to push to get people talking and they definitely left out a lot of important information.

Like Peep Game Peep Game said, the way they introduced the gay storyline was out of left field. No type of build-up to it. :lol: (Not saying I do/don't believe it).

Idk this guy was a definition of a gangsta.

My guy killed maybe 4 people for no reason with some in plain sight.

Had the money, the fame, could get any girl, and chose to go back to old town with lames instead of living the hollywood life.

He really didn’t give a damn.

Like someone else said, you'd think he would have been claimed or someone would have co-signed him by now. Not saying he wasn't affiliated, but it's weird that the only evidence of him being a blood is his clothes/tattoos/etc. and aligning himself after he got committed.

So he was the average rapper and newer R&B singer :lol:

Idk this guy was a definition of a gangsta.

My guy killed maybe 4 people for no reason with some in plain sight.

Had the money, the fame, could get any girl, and chose to go back to old town with lames instead of living the hollywood life.

He really didn’t give a damn.

How's that the definition of a "gangsta" though :lol:

He fits the profile of a thrill killer more closely than he fits in with organized crime.

What do ya know the gay high school best friend is now on a documentary on the discovery channel talking.

Ironic that there is not a single other person who grew up with him out here talking to anyone. It’s almost like dude is making money off of all this.

He wasn’t a “gangsta.”

Dude went to college and played in the NFL.

Comparing him the Mob is laughable.

What kind of Mob member would bring someone to a city, 50miles from Boston, that only they know and then kill them and LEAVE the body there.

Anybody could’ve put those pieces together.

A real “gangsta” would’ve got someone to do the shooting.

He’s just an idiot with a gun who didn’t wanna seem soft.

$50M’s and you shooting in downtown, of a major city.

Killing ain’t “gangsta” getting to the MONEY is gangsta.

He shot 2 friends in Lloyd and Bradley, and shot 2 dudes he walked by when the club let out and just stalked them to kill them. He was CRAZY!

:stoneface:

Final thoughts:

This dummy didn’t have an iPhone because he thought it recorded everything but his mc mansion and apartment had cameras everywhere recording his every move.

His mom comes off as a selfish *****. Type of woman that didn’t love her children.

I think this guy wanted to get caught. How the hell do you throw your blunt by the dead body, leave shells inside a rental and get tats basically explaining the murders?

Millionaire but kept a shabby SUV murder vehicle? Why not burn that thing and buy a new one?

No mention of his gang involvement? We’re his friends, cousin or Lloyd involved in gang activity?

This drug “kingpin” boy of his singing on the chair :lol:

**** the Patriots. Dirty *** team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom