Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

Final thoughts:

**** the Patriots. Dirty *** team.

77083081-9650-4652-AD1D-6608D846295F.gif

I think the problem alot of people are having with the whole gay angle is that he obviously had a lot of women he slept with too. his fiance even said she caught him multiple times with other women.. was he bi sexual? I'd say definitely so but straight up 100% gay? I say no.. and yes there is a difference.. just cause he like dudes and women does not make him gay.. most gay people would tell you they absolutely hate vagina haha and I agree I feel like the documentary was really starting to push the gay side of this as the reason he did most of it and I just can't agree with that. I think dude was just crazy and didn't care much bout anything. Now did he want the fact that he liked women AND MEN to get out, I would believe he didn't at all and probably tried everything he could to make it not get out but there was definitely some reaches with that angle in the series... and the whole gangster thing.. the term gangster can be so loosely defined and everyone has a different definition of what they would consider being gangster and by all accounts he had a gangster mentality so was he in a gang or mob, probably not, but did he love that life? I think everyone would agree that's a yes.. and like some would also say, dude definitely didn't try to hide alot of these crimes and left soooo much evidence it's laughable. Like one other person said it's almost like he wanted to get caught.. and obviously you can't say CTE was the sole reason for everything he did or how he acted but also can't say it probably didn't play a decent part, considering the brain scans the Dr was talking bout at the end showed his brain was screwed. This is just my .02.

Lots of people calling him dumb but he literally had brain damage that effects emotions and decision making. Sad story for everyone involved. Not gonna judge him tho.

Back
Top Bottom