Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by CasperJr

question for the chi heads in here...

how's the 63rd and cottage grove area, just south of hyde park...?

cuz i got to to wandering last time i was out there, and
eek.gif
thought i was gonna get mugged for sure.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

G thats like not just south of HP but i know wat you talkin about

yea you would have been robbed in there but im guessin you was with somebody to be over there in them huts
laugh.gif
was just tryin to find a damn subway
roll.gif
laugh.gif

it was me and 2 other dudes...3 white doods walkin through there...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

we were gettin the stares from everybody...prolly only reason i made it out is cuz the streets were packed.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
You were extremely lucky my dude. I work a few blocks from there with a lot ofthe young people in Woodlawn (the name of the community) and it's extremely reckless. Two weeks ago someone got killed at 1pm on 61st and Cottage while Iwas working a block away... young cats who had just left the employment center were coming back through with the quickness. Those dudes don't care whattime of day it is or who's out there...

I'm extremely good though cause I'm the cat with the jobs... dudes would damn near kill for me over there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i wasn't even that scared though...my friend was straight freaking out though..."keep your head down, don't look at em"

i was rockin j's too, surprised i didn't lose them.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sadly enough I was waiting for this to happen this yr seeing as it didn't happen in April like the past 3yrs. The 4th is the worst holiday to be out and about in my opinion, people pay less attention to "pops" due to firecrackers perfect time for nuckle heads to get their gun play going.

I knew it was going to be bad when my cousin called me from the Taste saying they were poppin off
smh.gif
tired.gif
and u really wonder why i left so early? lol..i dont have time for that bs

Man, You just have to have Street smarts...I get approached alot with that gang ishh...I just say "man, I aint on that fam"...and they just walkaway...If you act tough, they'll pull your card and most likely someone'll be hurt...

...Its Not worth it...These lil _'s are wreckless...

Theres a Thin line between being "smart" and being "Hard"... Dont let that line Kill you

and thats y everybody be like "illi when u coming home"...man im good..on campus..i had to tell my moms that..its safer down here on campus..thananywhere back in chicago or in the south burbs...as SOON as i hit harvey coming off the e-way from school i got depressed...and was like...i really do notwanna be here

Originally Posted by jefffort5

and thats y everybody be like "illi when u coming home"...man im good..on campus..i had to tell my moms that..its safer down here on campus..than anywhere back in chicago or in the south burbs...as SOON as i hit harvey coming off the e-way from school i got depressed...and was like...i really do not wanna be here
Damn G ...

+*#% got you stressed huh ?

Didn't you have a track called stress as a matter of fact ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Is it cool to rock a yankees fitted out there (straight)?
you'll be fine.

ppl in here are acting like you go ANYWHERE in chicago, and you will be shot. just stay out of the bad neighborhoods if you're out there, and if you domake it to the rougher areas, just don't be a *!$*%.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Is it cool to rock a yankees fitted out there (straight)?
you'll be fine.

ppl in here are acting like you go ANYWHERE in chicago, and you will be shot. just stay out of the bad neighborhoods if you're out there, and if you do make it to the rougher areas, just don't be a *!$*%.
Pretty much .

Back
Top Bottom