Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Folks and Peoples? What the %$@@?
laugh.gif

Idiots.
Get out ...

i agree as well but this generation is so far gone no amount of education or money can solve the problems. They are pure bred savages to say the least

none of these kids are born savages...they are convinced and swayed at an early age through bad parenting , false prophet role models , rap (yea isaid it) , teachers that dont give a damn, a school system that doesnt give a damn that there are things they need to attain, (money,women, cars). educationcan solve these problems..when these kids do the math and realize that they was really on the corners makin minimum wage since they had to serve time andinstead they coulda stayed in school worked a part time and had a clean record to get a decent gig then things will change. luckily i had a mother whoinstilled in me to go left when everyone was going right..so me jus being me was like umm no but not everyone has that famlial support.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by haiti5

Can any of you all see an end to this sensleless gang violence? What do y'all see for the future and what can be done?
can you see an end to poverty , invisible racism, displacement , lack of adequate education ?

Realest thing I read today.

+1

i agree as well but this generation is so far gone no amount of education or money can solve the problems. They are pure bred savages to say the least
Naw alot are wannabes and followers.

& these wannabes/followers & lames are trying to make a name for themselves as someone not to be $%$#%* w/ or crazy etc.

Originally Posted by haiti5

none of these kids are born savages...they are convinced and swayed at an early age through bad parenting , false prophet role models , rap (yea i said it) , teachers that dont give a damn, a school system that doesnt give a damn that there are things they need to attain, (money,women, cars). education can solve these problems..when these kids do the math and realize that they was really on the corners makin minimum wage since they had to serve time and instead they coulda stayed in school worked a part time and had a clean record to get a decent gig then things will change. luckily i had a mother who instilled in me to go left when everyone was going right..so me jus being me was like umm no but not everyone has that famlial support.

notice i said "bred"... they are products of their environment. As a young black dude myself i have to say that I am concerned for my people as wellas the future. Things aren't looking too good

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

laugh.gif

Idiots.
Get out ...
I don't understand where you're coming from.
Chicago ...

laugh.gif
Or you could just backpedal some more. That works.
Backpedal ? You didn't even ask a question ...

laugh.gif

Idiots.
Get out ...
Chicago ...

laugh.gif
Why did you tell me to get out?
laugh.gif

I assumed it was one of those things where I wouldn't understand because I'm not from Chicago.

But then that leads me to ask the question: What is there to understand (accept) about gang violence, regardless ofone's origins?

laugh.gif

Idiots.
Get out ...
Chicago ...

laugh.gif
Why did you tell me to get out?
laugh.gif

I assumed it was one of those things where I wouldn't understand because I'm not from Chicago.

But then that leads me to ask the question: What is there to understand (accept) about gang violence, regardless of one's origins?
It has turned into a Chicago people thread ... that's why I said 'get out' .
laugh.gif

There isn't anything specifically to understand ...

We aren't necessarily accepting it , but it's something that we experience on an every day basis ... something that we've grown accustomed to(sadly) .

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the NT'er who will come here with that fit on i feel for your soul

On Larry, any nter that has the guall to rock that in Chicago deserves whatever comes his way.
G you seen wat happen one dude posted the hat a few post later some fool posted some shoes to go with them didnt even care to think about the street side of the objects on the hat
laugh.gif
tired.gif
I know what the %!** it was. Acting like Chicago is a place to be scared of. Just because people are killing themselves over nonsense everydaydoesn't mean that I'm ignorant to the matter.

My boyfriend and I are actually leaving for Chicago on Sunday. Most people I know from Chicago already told him to avoid wearing fitteds at all costs. It'scrazy though because New Orleans is considered to be the murder capital and _s here aren't getting shot for rocking the wrong fitted. If you get popped inN.O. nine times out of ten you were pushing or you were somewhere you had no business being.

They're dead where it doesn't matter

If ONE person was shot in Wrigleyville or Bucktown it would be a police lockdown of epic porportions

smh.gif

Theres not enough money in the world to pay me to become a Chicago Cop.....unless they gave me Ohare duty everyday
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Am I the only that thinks Kneesh should be perma-banned?

Yes but im sure others would say the same for you.

i don't get the joke behind the fitteds....could someone explain

Its not really a joke, go a page or two back..someone broke it down.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Theres not enough money in the world to pay me to become a Chicago Cop.....unless they gave me Ohare duty everyday
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know right ... my Uncle is one ... and he got shot some years back by a dude .
tired.gif

Yo this ishhh is really like the wild wild west, except it's the midwest, specifically Chicago...

So I'm curious, seeing as people are saying not to wear fitteds, what happens if I am wearing a Yankees cap, or Red Sox, or Cubs, or Sox...do all hatsincriminate a ninja and convey some kind of hidden message...?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

It's all about the shorties imo. They are the ones that don't car & are trying to make a name for themselves

THIS is it. I live in Gage Park and work in a community center in South Lawndale/Little Village (La Villita) so I get to witness the foolishness of theselittle dummies on a daily basis. It's these damn kids that don't really no better that are "brave" (STUPID) enough to go out and do thisstupid *!%%. Where I work is basically the dividing line between latin kings and two six so they're always doing stupid *!%% now that the weather is nice. Last week Tuesday one of them pulled out a gun RIGHT in front of my work after we had called the police once we heard them starting up (we call AT LEAST oncea week). He got off 3 shots but had terrible aim. We were right outside watching the whole thing, which isn't very smart. Out of uniform officer tackledthe hell out of him and threw him into the car door. Then on Thursday at 11 AM some kid got killed 2 blocks away. It just makes NO sense to me...

Back
Top Bottom