Killing season in Chicago....10 murders 63 shootings over the WEEKEND!

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Yo this ishhh is really like the wild wild west, except it's the midwest, specifically Chicago...

So I'm curious, seeing as people are saying not to wear fitteds, what happens if I am wearing a Yankees cap, or Red Sox, or Cubs, or Sox...do all hats incriminate a ninja and convey some kind of hidden message...?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Not a hidden message , but ...

Chicago dudes are Chicago dudes you know ? It's all about colors / left & right here .

That's why we're saying that it's best not to .

Chicago _'s would get you for ANYTHING .

Cubs & Sox hats are pretty cool IMO ... but make sure to wear them straight , not crooked at all times .

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Yo this ishhh is really like the wild wild west, except it's the midwest, specifically Chicago...

So I'm curious, seeing as people are saying not to wear fitteds, what happens if I am wearing a Yankees cap, or Red Sox, or Cubs, or Sox...do all hats incriminate a ninja and convey some kind of hidden message...?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

No... you can wear any team fitted you want w/o receiving flack (minus the astros) its all about the way you position the hat. Tilt it in anyway and itsignifies a gang alliance. Thus most just wear them straight if at all. That specific fitted that most were posting about/speaking I addressed that on page 8.

Growing up in Detroit, and having a lot of pride in my city I went to NIU thinking Chicago didn't have shh on us. I was surprised to say the least. Chicagois by far the most serious city I've ever been to. People there all have something to prove. Not a knock on the Chi, but it's like the entire city hasto have the last word/laugh/etc. Every time I get off the plane @ Midway and I'm driving down Cicero I know I need to be on my toes..thats real.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by haiti5

Can any of you all see an end to this sensleless gang violence? What do y'all see for the future and what can be done?
can you see an end to poverty , invisible racism, displacement , lack of adequate education ?

Realest thing I read today.

+1

i agree as well but this generation is so far gone no amount of education or money can solve the problems. They are pure bred savages to say the least
Naw alot are wannabes and followers.

& these wannabes/followers & lames are trying to make a name for themselves as someone not to be $%$#%* w/ or crazy etc.
I bet the OG's are turning in their graves right now..by how the youth took this gang stuff....

If you really go back in the history of the GDN....VLN...and BPSN...these gangs were formed to fight against civil rights and what not and to"protect" their communities....

Young kids these days took it to a whole another level.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Lupe Couldnt have said it any better .... .....And it's just natural for me to rock my fitted bangedoff to the right just a little.....cant see myself rocking it straight...plus if i rocked it to the left Pops would dip off my $$!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

this dude dre so disrepectful..king dave is turning over in his grave
Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ dre

this @%%%% can smell when theres a chi town thread or anytime the 2 letters GD are close to each other
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

But on some real ++*+ this %*+! is crazy and I hope y'all dudes stay out of harms way.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

What gets at me the most about the Chi is the youngsters dying do to the gang violence. I just happened to see a special on the news back in April saying thatsome 36 STUDENTS below the age of 18 were killed this past school year at that point.
smh.gif

%#%%%@ that are 13 and 14 years old. That **%@ is sad to me. I've been largely unaffected by gang violence my whole life. There's no gang culture inOakland where I grew up, **%@ was a lil bit of mini culture shock when I moved to Los Angeles a year ago. Even still though, the greater LA area only lost 23students this past school year yet the Chi almost doubled that? With over a million less residence too?

Like others have said, nobodies gonna care if it's the poor and impoverished being killed off.
smh.gif

question for the chi heads in here...

how's the 63rd and cottage grove area, just south of hyde park...?

cuz i got to to wandering last time i was out there, and
eek.gif
thought i was gonna get mugged for sure.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Basically any suburb just South or west of Chicago (Except OakPark) is turning into a bad area...
This.
Im trying to move my mother and baby mama out there.
Its literally 5 mins away but seem like a whole different world.

The Taste always bring out the foolishness.
I dont dare go anymore cuz i dont want that off-chance that one of GDs recognize me and be on dummy.
I love my city though.

And anybody worried about fitteds, rock this:
Seattle-Mariners-blk-dgry-yellow-B.jpg

Used to go through these like water.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, You tryna up the count to 12 murders?

Spoiler [+]
f83157b5aa195a9ef64befb449dfb2e98e73792.jpg
laugh.gif

but my uncle ate one in the leg on the 4th...he alright tho

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

eek.gif

Cottage is one of the heaviest (traffic) streets ova east. As long as your hat ain't banged you're good

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

G thats like not just south of HP but i know wat you talkin about

yea you would have been robbed in there but im guessin you was with somebody to be over there in them huts

Im glad I live on the northside even though there are some wannabe SDs around here they dont try nothing.One thing that gets me is everytime Im on 94 Eastgoing to the Horseshoe I always get someone in a beater throwing gang signs,I just floor it and keep it moving.

eek.gif
you could of got messed up there.

is the south side worst than it was 10yrs ago? I spent most of my highschool years all around the southside and never really had a problem (unless we were ina mexican neighborhood, then some things have gone wrong)...but it seems like cats are just looking to start trouble nowadays.
I live on the Northside now and I dont see myself living back out south. This gangbanging mess is not whats good. Cats false flaggin looking to fight/shootsomeone...killing over looks etc...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yea you would have been robbed in there but im guessin you was with somebody to be over there in them huts
laugh.gif
was just tryin to find a damn subway
roll.gif
laugh.gif

it was me and 2 other dudes...3 white doods walkin through there...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

we were gettin the stares from everybody...prolly only reason i made it out is cuz the streets were packed.

never been in the city proper but I did go to O'hare airport after flying in from Madrid and I will say that yall make good bagel sandwiches

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
was just tryin to find a damn subway
roll.gif
laugh.gif

it was me and 2 other dudes...3 white doods walkin through there...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

we were gettin the stares from everybody...prolly only reason i made it out is cuz the streets were packed.
eek.gif
im a lil shocked they didnt try nothing cuz i know yall waslooking lost and out of place

Back
Top Bottom