Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

Just found out the name of the baby is northwest. North west? Seriously Ye and kim? Once the girl gets older she is definitely getting her name changed.
I guess southwest airlines beat them to getting southwest. SMH

Last edited:
This just confirms that Consequence ghostwrote for ye on the earlier albums smh, i know dude can come up with something better than north.

At this point Blue Ivy sounds like Jennifer compared to North West. Couldve at least went all the way and spelled it with a K if that's how it was gonna be.

Last edited:
On a brighter note its nice to see interacial couples together, having kids. No lie in ny u rarely see a relationship like that. But if you go up north you will see a lot of :nerd:white/black reltationships. :nerd:

On a brighter note its nice to see interacial couples together, having kids. No lie in ny u rarely see a relationship like that. But if you go up north you will see a lot of :nerd:white/black reltationships.
nerd.gif
You don't see interracial relationships in NY? What part of NY do you live in, cause I see more than in most places in the country. And what do you mean by up north? Boston?

On a brighter note its nice to see interacial couples together, having kids. No lie in ny u rarely see a relationship like that. But if you go up north you will see a lot of :nerd:white/black reltationships. :nerd:

You don't see interracial relationships in NY? What part of NY do you live in, cause I see more than in most places in the country. And what do you mean by up north? Boston?

haha word. NY has a crazy amount of interracial relationships.

Back
Top Bottom