King Of the Hill Appreciation

It's so sad this show is being cancelled.
tired.gif
I hope they pull a Family Guy and bring it back.

Originally Posted by kash55

The new ones are awful, but the old ones are absolutely amazing.
Eh, I like more of the new ones than old ones. Especially tonights. Anytime Bill has authority over Hank it's comedy. Like the flood episode.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I can't believe I slept for 10+ years. This show is great. Anybody else *%$% with it?
I watched the show when it first came out and wasn't that impressed, but watched it every so often. Then I stopped watching it, but got intoit again recently. Not the exact same situation as yours, but still similar. I watch a lot of the old episodes on cartoon network and whenever I can on fox.

Haha, I used to think the show looked creepy.
But now I watch it whenever I can
Laos people being in there ftw!
happy.gif

Its funny how they make fun of average white America so hard.

Other than that show i much appreciated. Everybodys fav character Boom Hower.

I've watched this show since the beginning and have loved it since. My brother hated it but then I put him on and now he stays up until 1 AM on weeknightsto watch them on FOX.

Alabaster Jones is that dude
pimp.gif

Hank Hill as the mack daddy of Heimlich County
laugh.gif

Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Hank: That is my wife!
Oklahoma City Pimp Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his hos.

Dale believing that he has a Jamaican grandmother
roll.gif

I love the episode when Snoop plays the pimp
laugh.gif

I am hoping fox brings it back like when Family guy got canceled

I wonder if Dale is ever going to find out about John Redcorn and his wife
laugh.gif

Always been a fan of this show (dancing with dogs
laugh.gif
). I was justthinking this morning about how weird Hank was at first on Beavis and Butthead.

One of my favorite episodes "The Redneck on Rainey Street" when Kahn turns into a redneck and gets an El Camino
roll.gif
. Probably because one of my buddies had one.

it's not a show that i look forward to watching, but if i'm skipping through channels i'll leave it there

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Will Dale ever realize Joseph is not his child and Nancy's been cheating forever?
smh.gif
I know right? Is it me or is Bobby just a little borderline AYO?
laugh.gif

Does anyone know what Boomhauer is saying?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Last nights. It'll probably be on Hulu tomorrow morning...

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Boomhauer early on had some golden lines. They seem to have cut back on him lately though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love Boomhauer, but Hank's that dude
pimp.gif

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hell out of my 'hood. She's my h* now.
Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
[Pointing to Peggy]
Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his h*s.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Last nights. It'll probably be on Hulu tomorrow morning...

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Boomhauer early on had some golden lines. They seem to have cut back on him lately though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love Boomhauer, but Hank's that dude
pimp.gif

Hank: I am the mack daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up, yo. You get the hell out of my 'hood. She's my h* now.
Alabaster Jones: Okay, whatever.
[Pointing to Peggy]
Alabaster Jones: What you want for the jasper brunette?
Alabaster Jones: Man, that's the biggest mistake a pimp could make; marryin' one of his h*s.

Love that episode

Back
Top Bottom