King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
this applies to both parties :lol:
I mean listen if I keep noticing the same SWS is addressing me in multiple threads about the same topic I'll reply.

I don't think its KHUFU KHUFU calling him out every time. He just aint forget who is suspect when it comes to the issue of race.

Same way when it comes to the sexism and misogyny of some NTers.

But holding a grudge? Nah

I mean listen if I keep noticing the same SWS is addressing me in multiple threads about the same topic I'll reply.

I don't think its KHUFU KHUFU calling him out every time. He just aint forget who is suspect when it comes to the issue of race.

i don't keep track. it just feels like it's the same argument/conversation in every thread nowadays.

People don't like being disagreed with so to them that's the greenlight to stalk you for the rest of your NT career.

Keeping it funky if you been on NT for a while you kinda peeped Khufu may have been them past dudes off top, certain styles don't change. But after a while there was no decline, no mental crash etc. which usually happens in a month, tops and it's been years. He seems stable as ever and principled, no need to keep harping on old **** in that case, live and let live. Definitely don't always agree with him but for the most part he seems to really only rattle SWS and misogynists, which don't bother my ***. Then again I don't have this need to reply to everything and everyone.

I was told to place him on ignore by the administrator, and I did. However, the other poster was told to do the same, and the request was obviously ignored. He even went as far to post a private discussion between he and the administrator on a few threads, of which is something I would not do on this site.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , too many Black threads on this site, right?

This dude boywonder boywonder really tried to say there were too many Black related threads on Niketalk. And he said it to METHOD. You know how folks really feel. :lol:

Over the last year, the general section has been bombarded with racial treads related “African Americans” and black awareness, especially from a selected group of individuals on here. Now, do I think there is an issue with rights with black lives and there needs to be more awareness to this topic? 100%. No if, ands, and buts. But there doesn’t need to be 1000 different threads dedicated to this. We can have open discussions about black culture in the “Black Culture” thread as most of us have been discussing about Asians in this thread. Sure, an incident like George Floyd definitely deserves its own thread because of how traumatic it was, not just for black people, but minorities versus police. But to allow a thread such as, “not going into Sushi spots in certain neighborhoods” when we have a black culture thread already in general where we can openly discuss those type of things, is totally unnecessary.

Let me know @Methodical Management if my observation is incorrect on opening up multiple threads on racial topics. If so, then I think we should start a few on elderly Asians being attacked, or how Asians were targeted during the start of the pandemic, or how Trump used “China Virus” consistently in his press conferences. Otherwise, I think all those random racial topics need to be locked and consolidated so the thread on "Everything about race" can be openly discussed so we can overcome racism as a collective group.

I just want to make sure we’re all aligned and clear.

Folks repping some racist offensive troll who’s continuously registering new usernames because he keeps getting banned spanning the course of a decade ‘n 1/2. Y’all picked a real winner :lol:

Carry on.

This dude boywonder boywonder really tried to say there were too many Black related threads on Niketalk. And he said it to METHOD. You know how folks really feel. :lol:
"No ifs, and, or buts" about it yet he immediately follows that with a but and engages in hyperbole to overstate a point.

Do ppl even know what the phrases they're using mean? :lol:

Last edited:
The funny thing is, it was all said in a supposed show of unity. So the oppression of Black voices is the only way people who are NOT Black on here, would ever feel comfortable.

They want you to become Black at their convenience. if not? They call you a troll.

I do understand why Nawghtyhare got ticked off, then wanting to beat the crap out of some of these dudes on here.

The funny thing is, it was all said in a supposed show of unity. So the oppression of Black voices is the only way people who are NOT Black on here, would ever feel comfortable.

They want you to become Black at their convenience. if not? They call you a troll.

I do understand why Nawghtyhare got ticked off, then wanting to beat the crap out of some of these dudes on here.

That's why I said all that "Unity" talk is super conditional. But whatever, we knew what it was/

Folks repping some racist offensive troll who’s continuously registering new usernames because he keeps getting banned spanning the course of a decade ‘n 1/2. Y’all picked a real winner :lol:

Carry on.
Ok hold on, name names here :lol: i didn’t pick to rep anyone

Thanks KHUFU KHUFU for posting a picture but not providing any context from your own perspective on what you're trying to communicate. So far, all I have seen from you is post a bunch of topics on a sneaker board about race but haven't seen any action in real life on what you're doing to help progress black lives. In fact, I am willing to bet I do more for black people than you do. A lot of bay area nters on this board know me and saw me on the front lines during BLM rallies in Oakland. I also have donated my own money towards the cause, and as a Oakland native, have worked with young African American children in east Oakland to obtain resources for higher education. In fact, the company I work for now is a huge supporter of the black movement and we have attended multiple events promoting Black History month.

Feel free to post of picture of yourself doing something in real life that shows more than what you write here on Niketalk. You can go ahead and talk this big game. But I don't need a message board to help drive progression with minorities, whether they are black, Asian, etc.

Yep, this is one of them M Mark Antony

Its a good thing all this **** is online.

Some dudes cant be fixing their mouths to utter some of these statements and make these accusations in person.

I do more for black ppl than you :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom