King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has NT beef ever spilled into da streetz? :lol:

Yes, many times in fact. Sais and another NTer scrapped. Rock Deep posted a picture of himself and a gun when he scammed someone and Timid Tebow and Ninjahood made arrangements to meet up but Timid had to work. Ninjahood put a bounty on RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and was willing to pay someone to go and touch him up.

Yes, many times in fact. Sais and another NTer scrapped. Rock Deep posted a picture of himself and a gun when he scammed someone and Timid Tebow and Ninjahood made arrangements to meet up but Timid had to work. Ninjahood put a bounty on RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and was willing to pay someone to go and touch him up.

Not sure if serious. Post said pics.

Not sure if serious. Post said pics.

Dudes photoshopped it but here it is.

31682118103710491317977 - Copy.jpg

He’s byke

👀

I got an message from a "dude" ....and I get lots of messages...

"The woman that he's with aint quite the woman he fell in love with"

"Like the last 4 or 5 months she aint been very respectful, she aint been very kind, she just seems emotionally unavailable, she dont want to talk, she want to keep her distance, not have sex with him....she's just changed"

"But the more detail I read about his situation - the more I just thought like this sound more like a woman thats mentally checked out, even though shes physically there..."

Word???

This fool talkin about his own damn wife! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Now in my personal and professional experience - I've never seen this happen for no reason" :lol:

Wasn't he talking in third person before?

Dude is certified!

Last edited:
I mean alot of Gary's career and material was based around that marriage lol. Not exactly a wasn't wit me shooting in the gym situation.

Why do I keep getting notifications for this thread?
Is this where all the Kevin Samuels refugees are?

Yes...which is why you belong here as well with your chelseas. Honestly shouldn't have been closed because now you have subsets popping up in like 3-4 different threads :rofl: .

At least before it was contained.

Last edited:
I am waiting for this thread to become a positive contribution to the niketalk community, especially since there are already too many threads about Black interests here.Are there any white people or asians that wish to comment on the effects that christian thought and beliefs have had upon Derrick and his wife? In the sense of unity, I’d love to hear your thoughts....I mean we should not block out anyone from such an important discussion!

I am waiting for this thread to become a positive contribution to the niketalk community, especially since there are already too many threads about Black interests here.Are there any white people or asians that wish to comment on the effects that christian thought and beliefs have had upon Derrick and his wife? In the sense of unity, I’d love to hear your thoughts....I mean we should not block out anyone from such an important discussion!

Christianity is amongst the least popular religion amongst Asians. I think that should tell you all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom