King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christianity is amongst the least popular religion amongst Asians. I think that should tell you all you need to know.
I would like to know what the white people and asian people here feel about the king of the ‘simps, all in the name of unity!

Actual 75% of Asian Americans are Christians.

I thought he was talking about the Asian race community as a whole. The asian community is very inhomogenous. For instance most Indian Americans are Hindu, and the second most popular being Islam.

I think a majority of "Asians " who are christian are pacific islanders.

Worldwide Christianity is amongst the least popular if your group all "Asian" countries together.

Black Americans on the other hand are more likely to be christian (80%) even more than white American (70%). It's a damn shame.

Its ironic that white people, especially educated ones are leaving the church in droves after cursing black people with that scourge. Smfh.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the clip of Samuels getting clowned by those two white girls, the one where they take off his glasses then trying them on? Samuels thought that they were giving him a compliment! This is the guy that is supposed to lead Black men from the Derrick Jackson style of being? Talk down to Black women, just to have white women clown you on the other side? What do the asian and white people here on niketalk feel about that? All in the name of unity, of course!

Lol I don't think white people know who this is or care. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don’t know who he is either! Never heard of him! I was accused by the resident misogynists here of being just like him, of which I vehemently disagreed! I could never be christian! I never heard of Samuels either, until I clicked on the post about him! So let’s make a positive contribution to the NT community, and encourage all to chime in! Who is the real king of the ‘simps?! Samuels or Jackson?! Both are christian brothers fighting in the name of manhood!

I don’t know who he is either! Never heard of him! I was accused by the resident misogynists here of being just like him, of which I vehemently disagreed! I could never be christian! I never heard of Samuels either, until I clicked on the post about him! So let’s make a positive contribution to the NT community, and encourage all to chime in! Who is the real king of the ‘simps?! Samuels or Jackson?! Both are christian brothers fighting in the name of manhood!

White people on NT right now

Maybe the Mom and Dad aren’t living together, with the child living with the mom? That’s how I took it.

She was shooting her shot and felt some type of way at the response so she's going to pretend that's the issue and he's weird. Obviously a smart married man doesn't exchange numbers with any woman, especially with kids around who tell everything.
Yup. Got turned down and didn’t want to accept it. Instead, he must “not be a real man”

No doubt she put in a lot, especially raising kids and maintaining day-to-day stuff for someone that's gone a majority of the time. She def should get something, but I think they should agree on current assets to divvy up, and any child support, but I disagree with the notion of spousal support. This partnership has ended, time for you to forge your own path.

entitled millennials. Like why do they feel like they’re owed s****? Like nobody owes you anything.

You are NOT supposed to have your child around any and everybody. That’s a smart dad. I’m not just gone bring my child into any household or any setting around every person. You have to screen people. Both parents are responsible for screening.

My BM or wife ain’t gone have my child around everyone. I’m definitely addressing all. Take my child around someone I dislike or trust and she gone feel the wrath

entitled millennials. Like why do they feel like they’re owed s****? Like nobody owes you anything.

You are NOT supposed to have your child around any and everybody. That’s a smart dad. I’m not just gone bring my child into any household or any setting around every person. You have to screen people. Both parents are responsible for screening.

My BM or wife ain’t gone have my child around everyone. I’m definitely addressing all. Take my child around someone I dislike or trust and she gone feel the wrath

Lol i love it when people blame millennials for something that isn't unique to millennials. It's like when people blame jews for everything.

If anything generations of men that preceded millennials would be less likely to ask for their partner's input on ANYTHING.

Lol i love it when people blame millennials for something that isn't unique to millennials. It's like when people blame jews for everything.

If anything generations of men that preceded millennials would be less likely to ask for their partner's input on ANYTHING.

It be sarcasm when I mentioned millennials. Being that I’m also one. Everything gets blamed on millennials nowadays. It’s like a running joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Betty Wright song is wild! I’m just realizing what the lyrics saying:

Don't blame Mr. Charlie, Mr. Charlie is just a man
And he's doing the best he can
I heard 'em say, “Don't blame Mr. Charlie, Mr. Charlie is just a man
And he's doing the best he can”
That's why I still love you like I do
(After the pain)
Though you still do me like you do
(After the pain, the pain)
I know that you know it's true
After all I've been through
I should be through with love