King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
this definitely untrue in the 2020s/modern era. Men are equally as narcissistic as women. Take selfies, wear purses and dye their hair in rainbow colors. No more stigmas

I was joking partially but it has been implied several times on NT.

We all come from different cultures and walks of life. In many parts of this country a man getting a pedicure could definitely be seen as "suspect".

I was joking partially but it has been implied several times on NT.

We all come from different cultures and walks of life. In many parts of this country a man getting a pedicure could definitely be seen as "suspect".

lol. In what parts of the country? We definitely live in different times. You got cats out here doing tik tok videos and wearing filters all in their photos. That’s not only domestically, it’s GLOBAL

Oh - as a profession (TV and Photography) then I would agree to "use" makeup is a requirement for the job / work.

Otherwise, to "wear" - No

Had no idea about A-Rod

Wonder how much J-Lo had to do with that.
He wasn’t with her at the time, before coming to the yankees. ARod had always been about image over substance, of which also fed the performance enhancing drug allegations as well. At the time he had the richest contract in pro sports.

lol. In what parts of the country? We definitely live in different times. You got cats out here doing tik tok videos and wearing filters all in their photos. That’s not only domestically, it’s GLOBAL

I don't know how we went from pedicures to tik tok videos. I wasn't aware tik times tok filters were only made for women. Sounds like something men in the parts of the country I'm talking about would think.

Last edited:
this definitely untrue in the 2020s/modern era. Men are equally as narcissistic as women. Take selfies, wear purses and dye their hair in rainbow colors. No more stigmas
During the pandemic I noticed a shift away from grooming for both women and men. My wife had to go underground in order to find an operating nail salon, and my barber was coming to my home. Now both are booked like never before.

I don't know how we went from pedicures to tik tok videos. I wasn't aware those times tok filters were only made for women. Sounds like something men in the parts of the country I'm talking about would think.

You don't believe certain filters are targeted towards men or women? (For the sake of the discussion use masculine vs. Feminine)

I don't know how we went from pedicures to tik tok videos. I wasn't aware those times tok filters were only made for women. Sounds like something men in the parts of the country I'm talking about would think.

im not just talking about tik tok filters. I’m talking about the filters on all social media. Especially IG. You can’t say male hygiene/mani and pedi’s for men are taboo, like its 1991. When in 2020, men are on social using filters and appearance altering technology, just like women.

Which = they care about their upkeep, hygiene and appearance just like females.
The average male under 35 exhibits all these behaviors. It’s more common with teen males and early 20s. The point I’m making is, your view on the modern male mindset when it comes to manicures and pedicures is false, especially when you base it off the behavior of men on social media presently in our society.

That toxic masculinity phrase was created just for topics such as men getting pedicures

Last edited:
Body modification, facial painting or the equivalent of what we call makeup today, ornaments and hair pieces are nothing new to men. There are tribes all over the world that been doing this for years. Look at pictures of Victorian Europe all them dudes had on foundation, especially the wealthy ones/royalty.
How is "we"? Jeff Hardy's facepaint is not seen as the same as Fenty Beauty. You walk around w/ casually w/ elaborate facepaint and ppl are gonna think you're a freak. Victorian Europeans were thots.
Me? Never.

However:

I hope his venture fails.
A-Rod is about to rack up - dude open a whole new lane.
I hope his lane gets shut down.

What is your ideal man? No karamo business, I'm just curious b/c you're hung up on this.

You don't believe certain filters are targeted towards men or women? (For the sake of the discussion use masculine vs. Feminine)

Do you work for tik tok? The most popular ones are silly things like the dog face. Did Tik tok have a meeting marketing those to women because to me it just seems like all of those are for children. You chose to see femininity in those tik tok filters but Im not sure that was tik tok's intent. We men thought if the picture ain't in gritty black and white, that ain't it yall.

Anton,

YOU made the claim that there weren't male/female specific filters.

So how are YOU going to turn around and ask ME, "Do you work at Tik Tok" after I questiomed YOUR claim.

I should be the one asking YOU that question, not vice versa.

deusavertat deusavertat

What is your ideal man? No karamo business, I'm just curious b/c you're hung up on this.

I think some people in here are low key upset they can't pull it off. These are probably the same types who used to try to ridicule dudes for wearing clothes that fit during the Steve Harvey era.

This isn't 1999 no one is checking for dudes that dress like dmx.

How is "we"? Jeff Hardy's facepaint is not seen as the same as Fenty Beauty. You walk around w/ casually w/ elaborate facepaint and ppl are gonna think you're a freak. Victorian Europeans were thots.

I was clearly speaking from an ethnographic standpoint, in case you weren't joking about Jeff hardy. Dudes in many tribes used to put all sorts of lip stick, face paint, necklaces, and hair pieces pieces on before they were "civilized" by europeans. Like I said fashion is fluid and evolves constantly. People who don't read expect it to be stuck in whatever period of time they are nostalgic about.

culture-ethnic-person-indigenous-people-native-tribes-tribesman-highlander-face-paint-wig-hair...jpg

I think some people in here are low key upset they can't pull it off. These are probably the same types who used to try to ridicule dudes for wearing clothes that fit during the Steve Harvey era.

This isn't 1999 no one is checking for dudes that dress like dmx.

I wear tight clothes and designer garments so negative. Just cause it’s eurocentric or some designer item does not mean I’m wearing it. I’m not coloring my hair or wearing a purse.

I wear all the APC, pure japan blue skinny jeans, margielas, and all... but I’m not wearing no damn purse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom