King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was clearly speaking from an ethnographic standpoint, in case you weren't joking about Jeff hardy. Dudes in many tribes used to put all sorts of lip stick, face paint, necklaces, and hair pieces pieces on before they were "civilized" by europeans. Like I said fashion is fluid and evolves constantly. People who don't read expect it to be stuck in whatever period of time they are nostalgic about.

culture-ethnic-person-indigenous-people-native-tribes-tribesman-highlander-face-paint-wig-hair...jpg

A lot of this dress up and face painting stuff was done as a means of camouflage during hunting.... humans always mimic and steal things from animals, it was a form of evolving. As well as differentiating yourself from
Other tribes.

Majority of us no longer need to camoflauge ourselves in order to hunt and find sources of food.

A lot of this dress up and face painting stuff was done as a means of camouflage during hunting.... humans always mimic and steal things from animals, it was a form of evolving. As well as differentiating yourself from
Other tribes.

Majority of us no longer need to camoflauge ourselves in order to hunt and find sources of food.

Lol dude had on yellow paint to camouflage himself? Yea it was part of their culture, but nonetheless a display of vanity.

Lol men in backwards society's are so far gone that the idea of a dude wearing face paint strictly for the purpose of vanity is out of the realm of possibilities. I guess dudes are also rocking necklaces in the jungle to hide from prey and predators.

Humans ARE animals and in our most primitive form we do what other animals do. Male birds are flashy as hell which puts them at risk of capture by predators with hopes of the reward of attracting a female. I think wearing flashy face paint and other adornments likely applies to the guy I posted.

Idky, but they love getting on the twitter & defending the public usage of those ugly *** bonnets knowing darn well they don't rock them outside. You rarely see it, and when you do there's a certain type w/ it on her head:

Idky, but they love getting on the twitter & defending the public usage of those ugly *** bonnets knowing darn well they don't rock them outside. You rarely see it, and when you do there's a certain type w/ it on her head:

Well said and I couldn't agree more. I don't know why libs wear bonnets. I can spot a lib 1000 miles away when they wear them.

Bought my second home in Flatbush, Brooklyn. We closed right before the lockdown, and after moving in and staying there, my wife and I noticed the dress code, of which we thought was simply due to the pandemic. Now, If someone can explain the shower cap, furry house slipper, orange baggy sweatpants, pink tee shirt and green flannel over shirt thing? Oh yeah, hair in rollers beneath the shower cap, and this was, is, an all day thing, it would be greatly appreciated. This is some new ‘ish that I am not aware of forreal...here comes my own misogyny, this look ain’t sexy at all, and I am seeing it in abundance on Church avenue.

Last edited:
Bought my second home in Flatbush, Brooklyn. We closed right before the lockdown, and after moving in and staying there, my wife and I noticed the dress code, of which we thought was simply due to the pandemic. Now, If someone can explain the shower cap, furry house slipper, orange baggy sweatpants, pink tee shirt and green flannel over shirt thing? Oh yeah, hair in rollers beneath the shower cap, and this was, is, an all day thing, it would be greatly appreciated. This is some new ‘ish that I am not aware of forreal...here comes my own misogyny, this look ain’t sexy at all, and I am seeing it in abundance on Church avenue.
That's how they get down now. Everybody comfortable outside with their indoor bum around clothes.

I wish the Kevin Samuels thread would come back. I actually appreciated him talking on that topic and it being focused on black men.

#Toxic

Oh the Kevin Samuels thread got deleted?

What ****ery went down to lead to that? :lol: :nerd:
Esteemed and high valued members began to call Black women garden tools, and the high value members began to co sign the epithets through grave digging, in the attempt to remove any Women and supporters of Black feminist thought from the thread. NT knows Black Women, and they suck.

Oh the Kevin Samuels thread got deleted?

What ****ery went down to lead to that? :lol: :nerd:
Meth came in and exposed Cats for lying about who they are and having multiple personalities. It basically became a flame fest and at that point the mods decided to just lock it down.

These same women want high value man :lol: :lol: :lol: come outside looking like wtfville but got the nerve to have standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom