King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how that works. :lol:

Also - you know she doesnt look as good at home as she does on that show.

Out here serving the public her best but at home no makeup, no wig, no waist trainer, and wondering why he doesn't show interest.

Sad.

Give it few years when men start wearing foundation, glued on hair pieces, and waist trainers...lets see if the same energy exists in reciprocity. :lol:
u would wear foundation?

u would wear foundation?

Body modification, facial painting or the equivalent of what we call makeup today, ornaments and hair pieces are nothing new to men. There are tribes all over the world that been doing this for years. Look at pictures of Victorian Europe all them dudes had on foundation, especially the wealthy ones/royalty.

Body modification, facial painting or the equivalent of what we call makeup today, ornaments and hair pieces are nothing new to men. There are tribes all over the world that been doing this for years. Look at pictures of Victorian Europe all them dudes had on foundation, especially the wealthy ones/royalty.
I like how you didn't answer the question....:lol:

Men are turing that corner again though. It’s really that last thing left

What is considered feminine vs. Masculine has always been fluid. Women wearing pants used to be looked down upon, now no one cares if a woman wears some trousers. How skinny jeans/fit clothing are viewed on men has gone through so many transitions in the last 20 years alone.

I have had to wear makeup during photoshoots, magazine work and during fashion shows. It simply isn’t convenient for everyday wear, nor is it necessary. Funny thing is that ARod used to get made fun of by members of the media due to his vanity. “How do I look”, was a constant question toward certain reporters, those of whim wondered why he cared more about his appearance as opposed to his winning championships prior to joining the Yankees.

I have had to wear makeup during photoshoots, magazine work and during fashion shows. It simply isn’t convenient for everyday wear, nor is it necessary. Funny thing is that ARod used to get made fun of by members of the media due to his vanity. “How do I look”, was a constant question toward certain reporters, those of whim wondered why he cared more about his appearance as opposed to his winning championships prior to joining the Yankees.

Oh - as a profession (TV and Photography) then I would agree to "use" makeup is a requirement for the job / work.

Otherwise, to "wear" - No

Had no idea about A-Rod

Wonder how much J-Lo had to do with that.

You knew my answer would be no based on what?
Similar convos in the past under the "AntonLEvey" gimmick.

You have always presented the idea of, "Men have BEEN doing this type of stuff" but you have admitted YOU wouldn't go down that road.

Male actors and celebs wear makeup all the time. I don't see why it can't transition to more widespread use.

I wouldn't wear makeup for the same reason women who don't wear make up don't. It clogs up your porea, stains your clothes, too much work, and I like how my skin looks without it. Face wash + toner (witch hazel) + light lotion is all I need.

That's AntonLavey
ohhh.png

Male actors and celebs wear makeup all the time. I don't see why it can't transition to more widespread use.

I wouldn't wear makeup for the same reason women who don't wear make up don't. It clogs up your porea, stains your clothes, too much work, and I like how my skin looks without it. Face wash + toner (witch hazel) + light lotion is all I need.
You sounding like Charlamagne with that type of reasoning man.

Why are you being phony with your reason?

It is OK to admit you have some Toxic Masculinity in you man. We won't cancel you :lol:

Similar convos in the past under the "AntonLEvey" gimmick.

You have always presented the idea of, "Men have BEEN doing this type of stuff" but you have admitted YOU wouldn't go down that road.

Wth are you talking about? :rofl:

My aversion to makeup is the fact that it destroys your skin and I have really sensitive skin to begin with, but if a dude wants to wear it he has my blessing and props if he can pull it off.

You sounding like Charlamagne with that type of reasoning man.

Why are you being phony with your reason?

It is OK to admit you have some Toxic Masculinity in you man. We won't cancel you :lol:

These references have me scratching my head. Charlemagne? You seem to be trying to force a conversation here about toxic masculinity. If you wanna go that route I have all day let's do it.

Vanity isn't unique to women. Whoever argues that is either an idiot or has no knowledge of culture outside their small podunk town or city block.

These references have me scratching my head. Charlemagne? You seem to be trying to force a conversation here about toxic masculinity. If you wanna go that route I have all day let's do it.

Vanity isn't unique to women. Whoever argues that is either an idiot or has no knowledge of culture outside their small podunk town or city block.

I am simply saying, you are acting afraid to simply say you don't wear makeup because that is GENERALLY something women do.

You are going this ROUND-about way of saying why you don't.

I am simply saying stop being phony.

Dudes can't even get manicures and spa treatments because these idiots are so sensitive about appearing masculine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wth are you talking about? :rofl:

My aversion to makeup is the fact that it destroys your skin and I have really sensitive skin to begin with, but if a dude wants to wear it he has my blessing and props if he can pull it off.

Full of **** Anton. Your employer watching you post on NT or something man? :lol:

I wonder if that's why JLO left him. Can't have both people in the relationship taking that much time to get ready. I can see this being a problem. 1 person in the marriage is going to have to go without makeup.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom