King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans gotta learn to move his feet if he wanna dance

Puffy taught him
1622173918260.gif

tenor-9.gif

One more for the High Value men..., I read this and then immediately thought about you.

1. Obedience means complete obedience. No exceptions. If you can pick and choose when to obey you aren’t actually being obedient. Sex is an important part of marriage and being totally sexually obedient to your husband is part of your vows. Respect your husband’s authority over you in every aspect of your life, as God intended. (Ephesians 5:22-24)

2. Your main pleasure from sex comes from you pleasing your husband. Sometimes sex will be physically pleasureful for you and sometimes it won’t be physically pleasureful for you, but either way if you satisfy your husband then you will be fulfilled knowing that you have pleased your man. ( Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

3. Your husband carries great responsibility as the head of your household. It is very stressful to be your family’s leader, provider and protector, and sex is an important way to relieve that stress. Sometimes your husband is going to demand sex at an inconvenient time, or when you are tired. Remember that he probably needs a physical release to help him get through a hard day. (Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

4. A man wants an enthusiastic sexual partner. Sometimes you are going to feel that what your husband demands of you is degrading or humiliating. Your obligation is to submit to him, so always have a smile on your face and an eager to please attitude when your husband demands your sexual service, no matter what it is. (Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

5. Every man has his own personal sexual needs and desires and your responsibility is to meet those needs the way you husband chooses. He is going to train you to please him the way he wants and you need to work your hardest to learn what he likes and to always be attentive to his particular needs and preferences. (Jeremiah 18:6)

6. Men are visual creatures and you need to keep your body in shape and always look your best. Work out and eat right to keep slim and sexy. Pay attention to your hair and makeup even if you are just at home. Embrace body modifications if your husband thinks they will enhance your beauty. (Psalm 45:11)

7. Dress the way that your husband instructs. Men like to show off their wives. You are your husband’s prize. Wearing revealing clothes does not make you a ****. You can be a faithful Christian wife and also look like a sexy, desirable woman when your husband takes you out to dinner or out on the town or to the beach. It might take you some time to feel comfortable with some outfits but you will be happy when you sense your husband’s pride when he shows you to the world and lets people know you belong to him. (Psalm 45:11-15)

8. The Bible is very clear that your husband is your master and that God expects you to always respect his absolute authority over you, and to serve and obey him in every way. As my husband has told me many times, I can do things the hard way or the easy way, but either way I am going to do them. So take the easy way by submitting to him with a smile on your face! (1 Peter 3:5-6)

9. Sometimes your husband will need to punish you when you fall short of his expectations. Be grateful that he takes the time to correct your behavior and thank him for helping to make you a better Christian wife. (Revelation 3:19)

10. A sexually satisfied husband makes for a happy home and marriage, and the key to a sexually satisfied husband is a wife who thinks of his sexual pleasure and embraces her submission to him. Be your husband’s sexual pet, always cheerful and humbly grateful for being the woman that he has chosen to please him. (Proverbs 12:4, Proverbs 31:12, Romans 1:27, Proverbs 5:18-19, Song of Solomon 4:16)

This cat's about me section is brazy.
About me

I expected more of this sooner.

Docs putting cement in chicks bootys so it should be easy to suck out fat and put some molded abs in to a dude's stomach.

Sooner?

Besides the influence of social media, there have been plastic surgery procedures for both men and women.

Penile implants. Calf, bicep, and pectoral implants. Liposuction (which Kanye’s mom hand and died from complications. Kanye admitted he’s had liposuction despite the last statement). Face lifts.

Then men (the melanin challenged) might get tanning treatments. Those warped by social media and wanting a shortcut to muscles/fitness might pursue PEDs.

Women are definitely more insecure physically. But let’s not pretend there aren’t insecure men. And social media perpetuating unrealistic expectations. And folks also don’t want to put in hard work to make life long changes.

Pusha T dropped a line toward Drake saying it would be a surgical summer.

It’s hit or miss. I tell em straight off the bat I wear em on me like a backpack. They also dig when you don’t have multiple bms

I mean with the divorce rate in this country and the nonmarried conceptions, I don't think this is as much of a deal breaker as people make it out to be.

There are many marriages and couples out there with kids from prior relationships. It depends on where you are in life. A single man or woman would probably be less interested in someone with kids, but it still happens all the time.

I wouldn't imagine that anyone would PREFER to deal with someone else's kids.

They might do it if they like the adult enough but I believe it is a blemish on the record.

But we all have blemishes so I won't pretend it is a death sentence because people with kids get into new relationships on a daily basis. (Worldwide)

They might do it if they like the adult enough but I believe it is a blemish on the record.

But we all have blemishes so I won't pretend it is a death sentence because people with kids get into new relationships on a daily basis. (Worldwide)
Exactly. Blemishes are weight you carry on your shoulders. If that weight makes you grumpy that’s your fault and women notice it and turned off. If your confident with your baggage and make the best with it without complaining like a lil b, your straight.

Basically this. I wouldn't not date a woman with kids but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't prefer a woman without them.

Also I think it's easier for men with children to date than women with children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom