King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ gave her the option

Yes, just in case she felt obligated to take mine in our patriarchal society.

By option I really meant you should keep your last name, I really don't care about mine. I'm probably going to hyphenate my kids names with my maiden name and my wife's last name.

Interestingly my wife's last name is actually her mother's. Her parents never got married, but she prefers her dad's last name.

How would your culture and heritage be thrown away?

How does having a last name PREVENT that from happening?

names are a big part of the culture, they have discrete meanings

and rational or not
it would really stab at my soul to have a kid with a european/american name. :lol:

and rational or not
it would really stab at my soul to have a kid with a european/american name. :lol:

But what does having a specific name do to ADD / REMOVE culture and heritage ?

There are people with Ethnic names that have no connection to their homeland's cultural/heritage.

It's just a name and doesn't shape the individual.

Just my opinion.

and rational or not

Yea I fully understand this but in situations when both parents are from the same culture I think it's a wash. That's why Hispanic family's got it right with hyphenated names. If you really care that much.

But what does having a specific name do to ADD / REMOVE culture and heritage ?

There are people with Ethnic names that have no connection to their homeland's cultural/heritage.

It's just a name and doesn't shape the individual.

Just my opinion.

because im saying the act of
choosing a name for a specific reason, that means a specific thing, and conveying that reason to the child is an experience that part of the culture.

it's not just the name by itself, its the whole process

if you don't do that then you are choosing to remove a cultural experience.

because im saying the act of
choosing a name for a specific reason, that means a specific thing, and conveying that reason to the child is an experience that part of the culture.

it's not just the name by itself, its the whole process

if you don't do that then you are choosing to remove a cultural experience.

So what about people that don't put that much thought and/or process selecting a name in that ^ manner. They have a name already set and they know why LONG before the child is born.

Are they also missing out on a cultural experience of selecting a name?

Also, we were talking about LAst Names here.

I agree 100% in what Monique said about females wearing bonnets. This even goes back to the Derrick Jaxn apology video where I was critical that he allowed/had his wife on camera wearing a bonnet shooting a video........UNACCEPTABLE. It looks tacky, trifling and everything else in between when you see chicks out here in the streets rocking a bonnet and even a pair of furry or unfurry flip flops.

We been working from home for over a year now, im not going to judge folks for what they have on outside the house until some time next year. Hell i find myself leaving the crib in sweat shorts more often these days. At the bar and everything.

I think dudes physical attractiveness don't get brought up in scenarios where that isn't relevant.

If a woman looks good, it will get mentioned whether you are being asked about her ability to carve wood or landscape.

I will just say to pay close attention to it moving forward if you don't already.
I disagree with this. I think both bring up appearances just as much as the other when discussing the absent party. Especially if one of the individuals within the discussion is attracted to the person that they are discussing. Doesn't matter if it's a man or woman. Happens on both sides.

We been working from home for over a year now, im not going to judge folks for what they have on outside the house until some time next year. Hell i find myself leaving the crib in sweat shorts more often these days. At the bar and everything.

This has been a discussion LONG before we were dealing with Covids.

Yea, I can't agree with the idea that women are more insecure.

We can say that women are tied to their physical beauty as a form of IDENTITY more than men are but we are easily just AS insecure.

exactly. Men are EQUALLY as insecure as females

I agree 100% in what Monique said about females wearing bonnets. This even goes back to the Derrick Jaxn apology video where I was critical that he allowed/had his wife on camera wearing a bonnet shooting a video........UNACCEPTABLE. It looks tacky, trifling and everything else in between when you see chicks out here in the streets rocking a bonnet and even a pair of furry or unfurry flip flops.

Bottom of they feet be dirty as hell. They want to ride foreign but car and house be filthy as hell

just admit that you can’t dress or have no style. That’s cool

RE: Slippers

Outside shoes being worn inside is another dirty thing that we do.

Your HOUSE slippers are for the house and to wear them outside is wild as hell.

1622578787624.png

Then you have people that think like this

Last edited:
I just remember how Anton loved telling us how much he hated "fat black women" and preferred the Milks of Magnesiums.

Just wondering if his tastes have changed since then.
I just remember him talking about how he wanted to be both a doctor and a "part time cop" (lolwut) as well as how he would top dudes off on occasion.

They exude a lot of the same energy in their posts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom