King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this has apparently turned into a pride thread, this is dope. :nthat:

ssrco,mhoodie,mens,oatmeal_heather,front,tall_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to figure out what is happening here.

So a camera from his bedroom somehow got thrown into a Zoom call on his computer?

We sure this isn't someone that called in that fell asleep?

I don't have a horse in this race either way.

Chopped up video. It’s obviously someone in a zoom call that went to sleep. And dude was cycling through callers.

I don’t even rock with all Kevin Samuels says/does like that, and think he might indeed be ayo….but this is some sick, twisted manipulation that happens all the time on the internet. And people believe exactly what they want to believe to make them feel comfortable :smh:

And the wicked part, is it’s mainly women who want this to be true to discredit him.

Chopped up video. It’s obviously someone in a zoom call that went to sleep. And dude was cycling through callers.

I don’t even rock with all Kevin Samuels says/does like that, and think he might indeed be ayo….but this is some sick, twisted manipulation that happens all the time on the internet. And people believe exactly what they want to believe to make them feel comfortable :smh:

And the wicked part, is it’s mainly women who want this to be true to discredit him.
:lol: This all seemed pretty obvious, like no one is going to have a separate bedroom camera connected to a zoom session, but alas internet. KS ain't my thing but in 2021 with plenty acceptance to go around, not sure why it matters.

I for one don't want him to be gay, his ignorance is negative points for the pride movement.

Still funny though.

:lol: This all seemed pretty obvious, like no one is going to have a separate bedroom camera connected to a zoom session, but alas internet. KS ain't my thing but in 2021 with plenty acceptance to go around, not sure why it matters.
Like you said, when people WANT something to be true the lie is usually more entertaining/acceptable than logic.

Last edited:

1622736404392.png

This here just about sums it up.

1. Look your best, be your best, act your best to attract someone.

2. Continue this behavior until it results in a relationship.

3. Once the relationship begins, reveal your worst possible self as payment for your "good behavior".

If the person stays - they don't deserve better.

If the person leaves - play victim.

4. Use this victimhood to look your best, be your best, act your best (again) to attract someone new.

5. Repeat the process.

As for the overweight lover...

If he doesn't leave the relationship (for whatever reason) then he cant complain about her 40 pound weight gain.

"Refusing" to exercise / work out? She knows exactly what she is doing.

People treat you the way you allow them to treat you.

Last edited:
If he doesn't leave the relationship (for whatever reason) then he cant complain about her 40 pound weight gain.

People treat you the way you allow them to treat you.
I hear you but you can't paint it with such a black/white brush man. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom