King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember how Anton loved telling us how much he hated "fat black women" and preferred the Milks of Magnesiums.

Just wondering if his tastes have changed since then.
20210406_171930.jpg

LOL the black don't crack saying, means they don't age in the face. Many black women blow up after their first birth. You used that saying wrong. You stay tryna make this about race when it isn't, hell I didn't even give Kate Upton a pass for being fat why the hell would I give Tahiry a pass.
:smh:

So because I'm black I gotta like fat women? I'm good on that. From a medical standpoint kate upton isn't fat, I just set really high standards for her being a model and all. Tahiry tho is approaching obese levels.

Yea I missed the whole "Is this woman fat?" lecture in school. That's probably why I got the "Is this a fat chick?" question wrong on step 2.

I'm done after this but that is why I asked Anton if he found his white wife that wouldn't get fat on him after pregnancy. :smh:

deusavertat deusavertat

I guess that answers my question. Thanks.

I just remember him talking about how he wanted to be both a doctor and a "part time cop" (lolwut) as well as how he would top dudes off on occasion.

They exude a lot of the same energy in their posts though.
What was the context of him even bringing like that up?

Ayooo what in the world

I don't watch wrestling anymore because I'm not 8, but do they have gay wrestlers now? If so I may have to start watching again for the comedy.

"For the comedy" :emoji_confounded:

Last edited:

I'm done after this but that is why I asked Anton if he found his white wife that wouldn't get fat on him after pregnancy. :smh:

deusavertat deusavertat

I guess that answers my question. Thanks.
Yet he's on his soap box talking about misogony quoting Michelle Obama when he clearly hates black women. I keep telling ya'll man, there's a lot of these guys running around claiming to be allies of Black women, but they are really snakes. Especially on here.. They are doing it for internet reps.

Remember last week when I said that ? The dude was up in arms , but it turns out the reason why he was so mad was because the statement painted a picture of him.

Notice how he Danced around the last 2 pages of being called out. And the pic up there he posted with his white *** hand in it :smh: Told y'all a while ago this cat was an imposter and not to be trusted.

Yet he's on his soap box talking about misogony quoting Michelle Obama when he clearly hates black women. I keep telling ya'll man, there's a lot of these guys running around claiming to be allies of Black women, but they are really snakes. Especially on here.. They are doing it for internet reps.

Remember last week when I said that ? The dude was up in arms , but it turns out the reason why he was so mad was because the statement painted a picture of him.

Yea, just like White Folks that scream at the top of their lungs about being allies of black folks it just comes off as artificial.

But he won't even acknowledge the Anton references so maybe he has convinced himself he never said those things.

It's just funny because when #CancelDC week happened, he was on the front lines throwing stones but his past is just as checkered.

Yea, just like White Folks that scream at the top of their lungs about being allies of black folks it just comes off as artificial.

But he won't even acknowledge the Anton references so maybe he has convinced himself he never said those things.

It's just funny because when #CancelDC week happened, he was on the front lines throwing stones but his past is just as checkered.
He will just disappear again or duck the thread as if it doesn't exist and continue to post the baby ****-looking plates in the food thread.

Hes over the top, mad extra. What was he saying in that one thread? "Gay people are amazing"? Doing too much.
Saying he would love to be sexualized and be a sex slave to gay men all to appear to be an ally. I'm certain they would take that as an insult. It sounds as if he is making a mockery of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom