King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call it what you want but it is as factual a statement as the one that was replaced. In fact the last 2 pages is an expose in how that is a fact. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But we ain't walking about men right now. The smoke is directed towards problematic women right now. If you want to complain about men, how about you start a thread dedicated towards trashing men and see how that goes.

Here comes that feminist propaganda. Deflect to men anytime a truth is spoken about women. Just like clockwork

Fam, I never knew the value of the "ignore content" feature on this platform before, so I questioned its use at first, but ever since turning it on for buddy (and buddy alone) and seeing the responses to his posts I knew it was the right decision.

Stinks up the place too bad to have an actual exchange.

Next thing we know this thread is shut down too.

ANd the AVERAGE woman isn't either one of those though. :lol:

First I laughed.

Then I thought about it.

giphy (2).gif

That is why I am saying calling MEg a 5 is #NTExtremes.

Her ******* are ultimate.
Her face is at LEAST solid (Depending on your geometrical tastes)
The rest of her body needs no introduction.

Nah. Nothing about her is AVERAGE.

See I thought about it a whole other way.

Meg thee Stallion actually might have been a whole lot closer to average for our Fathers and Grand Fathers but the "scales have shifted" so much since then that we caught in a downward spiral.

The population of overweight / out of shape people has grown so much that Meg thee Stallion is now boosted to above average status - just for being in shape.

If people start taking better care of themselves then perhaps reality would be closer to their expectations - instead of offering less an less while demanding more and more for it.

That is why I am saying calling MEg a 5 is #NTExtremes.

Her ******* are ultimate.
Her face is at LEAST solid (Depending on your geometrical tastes)
The rest of her body needs no introduction.

Nah. Nothing about her is AVERAGE.

What are you rating her? 8 and above?

If it’s 5-6, then that just a matter of preferences - so the rating is right; average.

Again, you have to take in experiences, where you live, and what experiences outside of your city and the US.

ahat ahat can contest to this. :lol:

Last edited:
What are you rating her? 8 and above?

If it’s 5-6, then that just a matter of preferences - so the rating is right; average.

Again, you have to take in experience where you live and what experiences you’ve had with women outside of your city and the US.

ahat ahat can contest to this. :lol:
Yea just not sure how you can honestly sit her next to any woman in the world and call her a 5.

Post some people you would call 8, 9, 10s.

See I thought about it a whole other way.

Meg thee Stallion actually might have been a whole lot closer to average for our Fathers and Grand Fathers but the "scales have shifted" so much since then that we caught in a downward spiral.

The population of overweight / out of shape people has grown so much that Meg thee Stallion is now boosted to above average status - just for being in shape.

If people start taking better care of themselves then perhaps reality would be closer to their expectations - instead of offering less an less while demanding more and more for it.

Not sure if you dropped her into any era of civilization, in any country, society would she be considered a FIVE.

Nah man. Not buying that.

#NTExtremes

Not sure if you dropped her into any era of civilization, in any country, society would she be considered a FIVE.

Nah man. Not buying that.

#NTExtremes

Well that's a given as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

We all like different things so nobody is ever going to be able to convince us otherwise - that's an impossible bar to reach if we are being honest.

Not much point - might as well be talking about Top 5 MCs. :lol:

That being said - I agree. Meg isnt a 5 in my book either. In no era.

IJS there were a lot more Meg's from the neck down before we decided it was cool to be obese / sedentary.

Technically, if we are using a 1-10 scale, 5.5 is AVERAGE.

So to call Meg a 5 (5.3) is saying she is BELOW average.

There is no damn way any of you can honestly say you believe that.

Well that's a given as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

We all like different things so nobody is ever going to be able to convince us otherwise - that's an impossible bar to reach if we are being honest.

Not much point - might as well be talking about Top 5 MCs. :lol:

Most men have similar rating - if it was a rating scale 1-4 5-6 8-9 9-10 (just on face) then majority of men are agreeing. The tipping scale would be very close. It’s the preferences that keeps it different.

Last edited:
Technically, if we are using a 1-10 scale, 5.5 is AVERAGE.

So to call Meg a 5 (5.3) is saying she is BELOW average.

There is no damn way any of you can honestly say you believe that.

So you don't remember all those horse face memes & jokes when she first came out?

She gets acne bumps like anyone else Fam.

You can actually see the lace front mesh.

If we are talking all the women in the world?

I agree she isn't a 5 based on how she looks "performance ready" but c'mon Fam - it aint a stretch to say she is 5 in the face when she wakes up in the morning.

The body is another story though - not average at all.

6739a1e6048ade1d1e460db4bb6c24490f-meghan-thee-stallion.rsquare.w1200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom