King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick Jackson is full of ****, but he is a hustler, but he is no different than these politicians and "politically woke" celeb activists and most don't see nothing wrong with them. The only reason why I know of him is because a few chicks tried to show me his videos. I told them he's a genius for pimping them out without them knowing it. Apparently he goes on tour and holds conferences and sells books to women like the ones who call up Kevin Samuels.

9 times out of 10, people talking from a soapbox are full of ****. Dude got his wife out here looking crazy. If you step out, at least do it respectfully.
Can you please describe respectfully cheating to me? I’m just thinking about if I were caught cheating in my previous relationships, what it would look like for me to say “Hey babe, calm down I’m sorry. I cheated on you but I love you and only respectfully cheated on you.”

Can you please describe respectfully cheating to me? I’m just thinking about if I were caught cheating in my previous relationships, what it would look like for me to say “Hey babe, calm down I’m sorry. I cheated on you but I love you and only respectfully cheated on you.”

It's a concept rooted in the idea of finding a right way to do the wrong thing. Cheating is wrong, and most likely we can all agree on that. In the event that a person does succumb to their urges and steps out of their relationship, there are ways to prevent the embarrassment of the significant other. Some people are open in their indiscretions, some make arrangements, some pay for sex, etc.

Ultimately, you should be communicating with your partner and letting them know that monogamy may not be the easiest feat for you to accomplish; that gives them the liberty to decide whether they want to stick with you or not. But if you don't communicate that, then at least insulate yourself and your partner so that they're not looking silly because you stepped out.

There's no way to "respectfully" cheat. If you respected your spouse, you wouldn't be cheating on them in the first place. All you can do is mitigate the embarrassment of making it public.

When Hillary Clinton spoke about Bill cheating, she mentioned that the public embarrassment it brought to her and their daughter was worse than the act of him cheating. Everyone in America knew their business and was making jokes about them.

I been trying to save one of my elementary homies for YEARS...... He’s very ill. Mans posts this type nonsense.

Telling a woman NOT to date or DUMP her man is female tendenciessssssssss personified. My dawg stricken man.

F8A7BF64-C601-4759-993F-4CAF61D9EFE9.jpeg

Dam.....your boy out here posting stuff like this?? Ain’t no telling what other kind of nonsense he be talking about......your man is way pass gone. Time to charge that ***** to the game and keep it moving champ.

The woman/men who subscribe to these people and watch their relationship advice. Do they ever follow up and tell whether the advice worked for them? :lol:

Derrick Jackson getting caught cheating after all his preaching over the years reminds of those Republican Christian conservative politicians who are anti LGBT everything only to get caught with their hand in the cookie jar when they got caught up in the Range Rover with the boy.

The woman/men who subscribe to these people and watch their relationship advice. Do they ever follow up and tell whether the advice worked for them? :lol:
No. Because they’re using this advice to treat insecurities and other underlying issues. His wife is exactly the type of person he speaks to. Point blank.

If she had self respect, she’d have cut the ninja off when she initially discovered his cheating. His narcissistic toxic behavior continued. Now she’s having to endure all this embarrassment.

Jaxn in his hustle appeals to insecure women. His wife is clearly insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom