King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread just keeps getting better and better :rofl:
1616563116558.jpeg
If she threw on some wing tips, cuff links and an overcoat with that fit and I saw her in the streets masked up with glasses, I would swear that she’s a dude :lol:

She got waves too...🤔
I dont mind short hair but cmon.

Last two pages got one light skinned shorty dressed like a male business executive and another one rocking waves. I’m done y’all.
View attachment 2770265

There will always be sheep that flock. Either missing something in their life. Trying to self improve. Social Media gives opportunity. No longer does one need a temple/church.

If he’s smart, he will rebrand and be more discreet.

I’ll say his last video is so meta and zany.

It’s a farce. An obligation.

She was probably there before the money. But he’s clearly not into her. And it reflects in her posts and behavior.

If it wasn’t for his infallible platform that he built, I think there’s an opportunity to sell growth, maturity and maintaining healthy relationships.

Why would he allow her to wear a bonnet with her hair not done during that sit down recording?? Now we are seeing his wife dress in chopper suits. Very embarrassing.
It’s not just that video. It looks like she just stays in the bonnet. That’s her look bro :lol:

Why would he allow her to wear a bonnet with her hair not done during that sit down recording?? Now we are seeing his wife dress in chopper suits. Very embarrassing.

She's a grown woman. That was her choice. It tells you everything about the dynamic of their relationship and the control that's going on.

It’s not just that video. It looks like she just stays in the bonnet. That’s her look bro :lol:
She's a grown woman. That was her choice. It tells you everything about the dynamic of their relationship and the control that's going on.

Yeah I get all that. Taking a picture with a bonnet on and posting it to your page when not many people (I’m guessing) would be examining it is one thing. However recording a response video from accusations of cheating knowing that a bunch of people or eyes of the world would watch it and respond to it while wearing a bonnet/hair not done and allowing yourself to be represented in such a way is even more embarrassing.

9 times out of 10, people talking from a soapbox are full of ****. Dude got his wife out here looking crazy. If you step out, at least do it respectfully.

Yeah, I remember all the chicks used to be quoting Rob Hill. Then he got with Letoya Luckett and their marriage lasted months.

Now I noticed all the chicks quoting Justin Laboy. It's a hustle, and they fall for it.

Yeah I get all that. Taking a picture with a bonnet on and posting it to your page when not many people (I’m guessing) would be examining it is one thing. However recording a response video from accusations of cheating knowing that a bunch of people or eyes of the world would watch it and respond to it while wearing a bonnet/hair not done and allowing yourself to be represented in such a way is even more embarrassing.

I don't understand how wearing a bonnet and hair not done would be embarrassing if anything it shows she is secure about herself and don't care what all these people have to say.. its nothing but a wave cap for women..

I don't understand how wearing a bonnet and hair not done would be embarrassing if anything it shows she is secure about herself and don't care what all these people have to say.. its nothing but a wave cap for women..

Everybody has or should have a standard champ. With that being said if you would allow your lady or wife to step foot outside the house or record a video for the world to see wearing a bonnet and her hair not done then that’s your standard. As for me.....there’s not a chance in hell any lady from past would do such a thing, or even my wife that is an AKA would dare think to do such a thing....nor would I allow such. That’s my standard however.

I mean the man's a serial cheater y'all boys really think ole buddy gives two s**** about how his wife be looking to the public? Ain nothing wrong with a bonnet though can't be letting the hair dry out, prevents breakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom