King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody has or should have a standard champ. With that being said if you would allow your lady or wife to step foot outside the house or record a video for the world to see wearing a bonnet and her hair not done then that’s your standard. As for me.....there’s not a chance in hell any lady from past would do such a thing, or even my wife that is an AKA would dare think to do such a thing....nor would I allow such. That’s my standard however.

I really don’t care what people have to say about how my wife or girlfriend whoever dresses for an occasion at hand. Wear what you are most comfortable in. Seems like a controlling type of behavior. You must control what your significant other wears out the house as well? Oh yea you did mention house.

but to each there own just dont see why people making her bonnet such a big deal.

1616563116558.jpeg
That's actually a great tailoring job. All she needs are a pair of Alden Longwings, or a pair of Allen Edmonds cap toes to finish off the look. The french cuffs are a nice look as well. I wonder what sort of cufflinks she'd rock with that? I'd prefer a shorter hem, with less of a break though.

Also, anybody who will have a problem with this...is outta their cottdang mind.

Last edited:

She got waves too...🤔
I dont mind short hair but cmon.

I ain’t gon lie I been wanting to crack her goofy *** since that video about her and the KFC mashed potatoes a few years ago. First girl I seen who has that hairstyle and I’d go :lol:

Now I don't mind short hair but can't do the fresh line and fade man. Waves too? You know she rock a durag at night.
I do not mind any of that! I went back home, ( Guinea and Burkina Faso) and maaaaaannnnnn?! The sisters over there are rocking it like that too! I saw some AMAZING stuff there.....whew!!!!!!!!

My wife wears locs, and she is an attorney, I just have this thing about women who have the courage to go against the grain, and then still exuding extreme sex appeal.

Yeah, I remember all the chicks used to be quoting Rob Hill. Then he got with Letoya Luckett and their marriage lasted months.

Now I noticed all the chicks quoting Justin Laboy. It's a hustle, and they fall for it.

dude got a whole platform and Revolt show off stealing tweets :lol:

Ben Baller in comments saying this one of the realest things he ever posted :lol: *****es be living they life off this ***** page :lol:

I don’t get it. It’s 200 million women posting have naked videos on SM. That s*** don’t get old? Like dawg. Go outside. Act like you seen a female body before
Word. I don’t want to see that BS unless I look for it. **** is tired and played. I get it, everyone can use the portrait mode on their phone and pretend like they’re sleeping. **** outta here

I really don’t care what people have to say about how my wife or girlfriend whoever dresses for an occasion at hand. Wear what you are most comfortable in. Seems like a controlling type of behavior. You must control what your significant other wears out the house as well? Oh yea you did mention house.

but to each there own just dont see why people making her bonnet such a big deal.

I think he’s trying to say his wife would never even think to do that but also that if she did, he would tell her to change? He’ll have to clarify, though.

That's actually a great tailoring job. All she needs are a pair of Alden Longwings, or a pair of Allen Edmonds cap toes to finish off the look. The french cuffs are a nice look as well. I wonder what sort of cufflinks she'd rock with that? I'd prefer a shorter hem, with less of a break though.
As soon as you said “great tailoring job”, I was getting ready to type the bolded :lol: Most people ruin the entire fit by ******* up the break (too long) and that’s what she did here |l Everything else is fine, though.

Body positivity my ***. If there was an option for them to turn off comments and likes for posts, something that stops them from being able to confirm a level of validation, they would not post it. This is attention-seeking behavior disguised as "body positivity".
Women: Post thirst trap for likes from men
Men: Act thirsty
Women: Complain about thirsty men for likes from women

Works 100% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom